Pretty serious Android issues

Pretty serious Android issues

Postby Solomon Grundy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Here are the issues I have noticed so far.

On the "Home" screen, nothing works when touched except the special bonus's blue claim button. "New friend requests", "You have new bonuses!" "You can recruit new crew now!", "Quest", "Arena", "Bonus Panzer Earth Dragon Map!", "Guild System Released!", and "Invite Friends For 6-Star Card!" all do absolutely nothing when touched.

On the "Recruit" screen, none of the options work when touched. I am unable to select "Today's Free Chance Free Recruit" or either of the two options above it. The players shown below the Free Recruit area who I have the option to "Add Friend" with also does not work when I touch "Add Friend".

On the "Menu" screen, absolutely none of the options function at all. I am unable to do anything there whatsoever. Everything from "Friendship" to "More Games" simply does not work.

My phone is a Droid Razr Maxx, running Android version 4.1.2. My carrier is Verizon, although I doubt the carrier matters in this case.
Solomon Grundy

Re: Pretty serious Android issues

Postby admin » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:21 am

Thanks for contacting us. All of the issue you are seeing is because the sensitivity is very high on your device, causing each tap behave like a scroll, unless you can manage to tap perfectly, which can be hard to do. We plan to add a workaround to still count the tap even if the device reports a scroll below a distance threshold in the next version update, which should be released early next week
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support