Issue with android version

Issue with android version

Postby Nakazawa » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:51 am

I managed to download a few minutes ago Dragon Era. I currently have a samsung galaxy mini 2 running android version 2.3.6

Problem is: I can't run DE most of the time. Sometimes I'm able to (seems a nice concept) but most of the times my screen becomes this:

Wouldn't be an HUGE problem If I could click and play, but touchscreen doesn't react. A friend of mine with the same mobile phone and version (which is the highest available) has the same problem. I'd really like to play on my phone since the iPad I was using isn't available whenever I want.

Ty in advance.
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Re: Issue with android version

Postby admin » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:28 am

Thanks for the report. We will look into this.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:30 pm

FYI. Android's version 1.1.2 already released, which should solve this screen issue. (OTOH, the iOS version still waiting for Apple to review version 1.1.1)
admin
Site Admin

Postby Nakazawa » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:51 am

Ty. But when I updated version I lost my old char >_> not a big deal since I got a better 6 star card but this could be really dangerous
Nakazawa

Postby admin » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Nakazawa wrote:Ty. But when I updated version I lost my old char >_> not a big deal since I got a better 6 star card but this could be really dangerous

That isn't suppose to happen. Send me your game ID via private whisper so we can look into it. Also, did you delete the app before you update?
admin
Site Admin

Postby Nakazawa » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:47 am

This happened just upgrading version, but then to be sure I deleted and reinstalled app.
I keep losing datas everytime I quit the app, and at the 6th time I got bored and deleted app. Won't be able to play again, I really hope this is fixed because I liked this game. And I don't remember one of my IDs, just in game names. Looking forward to be able to play without issues.
Nakazawa

Postby admin » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:13 am

Nakazawa wrote:This happened just upgrading version, but then to be sure I deleted and reinstalled app.
I keep losing datas everytime I quit the app, and at the 6th time I got bored and deleted app. Won't be able to play again, I really hope this is fixed because I liked this game. And I don't remember one of my IDs, just in game names. Looking forward to be able to play without issues.

Please don't delete the app when you upgrade, also don't reset/clear app data. Doing either may reset your account. Send me your in-game names via private message.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support