Bahamut event

Bahamut event

Postby mikeworld » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:49 pm

So the timer and guild points reward has increased but now my guild is encountering 2-3 bahamuts at a time. Is this a glitch?
mikeworld

Re: Bahamut event

Postby digitalwei » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:34 pm

I think this is intentional, but I hope this isn't the way it stays. It will make it virtually impossible to win now, much less getting 50k gp in a week.... I also think it shouldn't have been changed mid-event, but then I'm just a poor player debating if this is worth it or not...
digitalwei

Postby admin » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:51 pm

Sorry for the sudden change. We were really hoping Apple to approve version 1.1.1 before the guild war started and we didn't want to postspone it. The issue and work around can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=11670

The cool down change basically has no effect since you will be getting 3X guild points for the same amount of damage dealt as before. The invisible boss part actually doesn't affect high level players due to how guild points is actually calculated. Based on our QA team's data, we estimated a level 60 player with decent cards or right set of cards can get over 50k points without using auto-revive. We would still need to tune things based on live data as well, and I can promise things will run smoother for the next guild war (especially with the auto-spin feature!)
admin
Site Admin

Postby mikeworld » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:39 pm

If my guild finishes top 3 and in ranked 1st in my guild with over 50k gp will I get both the 7* card? Or only one person in the game can get the other card?
mikeworld

Postby admin » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:53 pm

The guild reward and member rewards are separate rewards. Below are the players who will be able to get the 7-star Bahamut card:

1) Anyone in the top 3 finishing guild that contributed 2K guild points. For example, if top 3 guild each has 30 players that dealt 2K+ damage. That would mean 90 7* card we will be giving away.

2) Anyone who is the top contributor of their guild and gathered 50K guild points total, regardless of guild finishing rank. If 5 top contributing players hit 50K, then that's 5 additional 7-star cards that will be rewarded.

You only need to qualify for 1 or 2 to get the 7-star card. Those qualify for both actually will get 2.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Azerion » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Actually how is the guild points calculated? I have defeated bahamut in many different ways, but all of them seemed to yield about the same amount of guild points.

Also the fight is rediculously hard now, I'm lvl 66 with pretty good cards but the most I can do i take the double attack twice then the two of them finish me off three spins later, there is no way for me to survive as my seeing as to how I just used up my survival abilites. I think it's ok for the two of them to attack together but at most around every 20 turns because it becomes impossible to take two of their attacks every three spins. The player needs some room to get his card's abilities of their cooldown before the two of them attack together again. I only got 560 guild points for the fight which doesn't justify the increased timer, since it's just a little more than I got before the update.

Bahamut's attack increases every time he attacks, does his wingman do the same? Also does Bahamut ever max out his attack? and if he does, how much damage does he deal then? I know that atleast before the update he could go over 10000 damage in the end.

There seems to be some irregularities in the encounter too, a guild mate faced bahamut with two wingmen that attacked sperately, he managed to beat them but he was forced to forfeit because the fight never finished. He did get 1700 guild points when he forfeited though. Is it intended for there to be different encounters?
Azerion

Postby mikeworld » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:32 pm

Please considered reverting back to the original format at least for the duration of this current guild war event
A member of my guild stated that bahamut and his wingman attacks separately not concurrently
So many diviations and the insane increase in difficulty has made guild wars an a unwelcome feature for I'm sure most of us
mikeworld

Postby admin » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:48 pm

The boss was NEVER meant to be defeatable, that's the reason for the increasing attack damage. Even without defeating the boss, we are giving away close to 100 of the evolveable 7-star cards for FREE! How many games have you seen do that? (BTW, he will be back as a guild war boss again in the future in couple months after this event, so everyone has chance to earn more than one)

While we can't revert to original setting where anyone couple levels into the game with a 3star golem can beat the boss, we also do want lower level players still be make some contributions. We have delayed the initial attack of the the wing from 20th round to the 35th round.
admin
Site Admin

Postby mikeworld » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:45 am

That is great news
mikeworld

Postby Talon Lake » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:38 am

While I like that it cannot be killed, I hate dying at round 25-29 every time, as on round 30 I can dish out 60k damage from my hellhound.. >_< While its nice that the second target is there to kill people with deathguard, maybe it could hit every 6 rounds instead of 3? It will still kill people with deathguard rather quickly (which if you are using it, you will have bad damage), but drop how much the damage increased by a second attacker being added in.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support