I was stuck at stage 9 of Map Panzer Earth Dragon - Insane

I was stuck at stage 9 of Map Panzer Earth Dragon - Insane

Postby Epcotis » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:20 pm

To the developer of Dragon Era:

Hi Dragon Era management. My account name is Epcotis. I was starting playing the Bonus map "Panzer Earth Dragon - Insane" at EST 6:53 pm ish, November 4. I was able to reach stage 9 about 7:40 pm ish, and the game was stuck showing the reel 4 keep rolling without the game progressing. I tried all I could do but ended up stop the program outside of the game ... when logging into the game again, obviously I lost all the progress I played. When I was kicked out of the game, I already got 3 bronze chests and 1 golden chest ... the golden chest was achieved either stage 7 or 8.

Now I kindly request your management please help investigate the case and give me a reasonable feedback. I am trying the Insane level for the second time and I prepared days to level up cards and level up member levels to earn enough command points and hit points to be able to get the map through and earn the 7 star bonus card. My team was built with Royal Fencer (6s, lv26), Naga (6s, lv33), Blackbeard (6s, lv40), Holy Prestess (6s, lv33), Medusa the Jealous (6s, lv40), and got a guild member's support leader card of Achilles from account named "ggh", our vice leader in the guild.

I request to get back the chests I earned in the game or reasonable reward of this playing. As you can see, I am a super active player, loaded ~$450 in the past month to play these games. I have to say the game had stopped the same way several times (5-10 times) before but this time is just too seriously hurting me, and I strongly request a feedback with reasonable fixing and compensation. Without being taken care of with this issue, it will be too hard for me to continue putting time and energe into this game which I did enjoy, and most importantly, I felt so depressed with such a bug/issue happening in the most critical time.

I highly believe your management will seriously lookinto this issue and give me a meaningfull answer. I appreciate all your support in advance. My email address is tigercahman@hotmail.com. Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything needed.

Active player Epcotis
Epcotis

Re: I was stuck at stage 9 of Map Panzer Earth Dragon - Insa

Postby mikeworld » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:00 am

This has happened to me multiple times before where it would keep spinning and the only way to stop is to close the game
Sucks it happened while you're farming panzer and so close to the game
This is a game breaker indeed; one that needs immediate attention
I have invested $400 in this game and slowly losing interest...auto spin where art thou?
Come the release of the ps4 and I'm probably done unless new features are implemented

A better compensation would be to extend the bonus map for a couple more days if not a week?
mikeworld

Re: I was stuck at stage 9 of Map Panzer Earth Dragon - Insa

Postby admin » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:38 am

What likely is happening is that the reel of the spinner will slow get mis-aligned and thus missing the natural stop point. Although we haven't been able to reproduce the error internally, we have previously received received couple similar reports before and have added a fix that was supposed to address the problem already. However we received another report like this one a little over a week ago also in the Panzer map, and we think the original fix was not aggressive enough for extended game play (reels getting more misaligned as time lapses longer), and we have tuned it further and already have submitted another fix with the update that is currently still waiting for Apple's approval. We are not 100% sure this update will prevent such thing from happening as we haven't been able to reproduce ourselves, but please rest assured we will continue try to fix this problem until it's fully resolved.

This is the same update we submitted to Apple over a week ago which also includes the Auto Spin and Multiple team Design. We apologize for having to take so long to get a new version to our players whenever we must change something on the App client, but that's how long Apple's review process is.

I have sent you a private message regarding the comp for you lost progress. We have also extended Panzer Map for 1 extra day.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support