Arena Tiers / Invite bonus and other infos

Arena Tiers / Invite bonus and other infos

Postby LokiDeusChaos » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:38 am

Hi, i would like to know
1) This week i'm already at first place in Arena Tier 1. I would like to know what happen if i join and let's say get the 25th place in Arena Tier 2 ? Will i get rewards from both Arenas ?
2) My Invite bonus counter is at 20, i got the Mega Rare bonus card; will my counter keep raising or 20 is the max ? Will you introduce more rewards ? Will more advertising done by me be rewarded ?
3) May we have a change log with patch infos of new versions of game ? I saw ver. 1.1.10 on my android.
4) ETA for 1.1.5+ on iOS ?

Thanks and good work
LokiDeusChaos

Re: Arena Tiers / Invite bonus and other infos

Postby admin » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:03 pm

1) it should reward you both, but you can't get back to tier 1 after going out of range level so your #1 spot might not be secure.
2) it will stay at 20. we are probably not going to add more additional reward. but you should still invite people you do know personally since more friends in the game you have, the more fun the game becomes.
3) The last few updates on android is pretty much all bug fixes. We also changed the keyboard input type.
4) Hopefully soon as its in the review queue for a week now. Unfortunately, we mortal developers are only at the mercy of the iOS app review team Gods.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support