Still crashing randomly

Re: Still crashing randomly

Postby Solomon Grundy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:39 am

36 areas cleared without auto-spin enabled, and not a single crash. I definitely think that auto-spin is part of the cause of the crashing problem I am having.
Last edited by Solomon Grundy on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Solomon Grundy

Postby admin » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:41 am

Solomon Grundy wrote:36 areas cleared without auto-spin enabled, and not a single crash. I definitely think that auto-spin is part of the cause of the crashing problem I am having.

Thanks for the confirmation. I will ask our dev team to keep looking into this next week. When the game was crashing with auto-spin, were you always in an area where the mob might actually defeat you, or the crash happens even in easy areas that mob couldn't possible defeat you?
admin
Site Admin

Postby Solomon Grundy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:11 am

I'm still just in chapter 2, area 11, so all my crashes have been against enemies that really could not defeat me.
Solomon Grundy

Postby stonecoldsteve » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:10 pm

I'm playing dragon era! I have lost so many quest rewards, hp,just as I was to receive the reward or after choosing a helper, the game shuts down and returns back to my home page! When I go back into the game I have lost my hp that I was going to use in that quest! After talking to some of the other members I not the only one. These glitches have appeared after the last last upgrade. This is becoming a very exspensive game when it comes to replacing gems, HP, and coin to replay a quest that has already been won. Please let me know what can be done !!!!
stonecoldsteve

Postby pmsupport » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Hi stonecoldsteve, sorry to hear about that you are having issue with the game. There are couple things you do to avoid these shutdowns.

1. Please try closing other apps that are running in the background (from multitask bar on iOS or app setting/task-maanger on Android). Restarting the device usually helps if you are not sure how to close other apps.
2. Please make sure you have enough storage memory in the phone main storage (as well as SD card if the game is installed there on an Android device).
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby stonecoldsteve » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:36 pm

I have this game set up on an IPad . I have already shut down all apps except this one (dragon era) plus have already tried to reboot! Do you have any other suggestions?
stonecoldsteve

Postby pmsupport » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Hi stonecoldsteve, please uninstall and then reinstall the game. But make sure you write down your 6 letter/digit friend-code as well as your Coin/Gem balance just in case the uninstall unlinks your account (so we can relink it).
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby stonecoldsteve » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:26 pm

Well here we are again, still crashing, still uninstalling then installing! Still loosing gems, coins, time, and my cool! Are you people or are you not going to take these glitches seriously!!!!! Or just keep taking the billions of dollars your corp. takes to the bank! Since the last upgrade this has become a joke! Please FIX-IT!!!!!!!
stonecoldsteve

Postby pmsupport » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:42 pm

Hi stonecoldsteve, our Dev Team has been looking into it since you reported. But they have not been able to reproduce it thus far. Could you confirm that if you have enough storage memory in the phone main storage? Could you also provide your iPad model (iPad 1/2/Air), iOS version and game version (on the top right corner of the game's starting screen)? They might help us. Sorry for the inconvenience this caused.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Support