lost my account

Re: lost my account

Postby admin » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:31 pm

jcop wrote:np :)

are you planing to link accounts with e-mail? that could be saver for lost/stolen/broken devices

EDIT: happend again. No need to reinstal, just clear cache and data.

Please make sure you DONT clear data/cache while you are inside the game. This will cause the "Data Error" you are seeing. To prevent accidental lost of your account, please write down your game ID (menu->search->friends). For Android version, we just need this and your devices Mac Address for account recovery.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Riser » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Hi PMSupport I lost my account just now as well. I tried to Pm you but it says feature not available.

I'm on iOS version. My game got stuck after trying in app purchase for gems after I lost to the boss. I kept getting Unable to connect to server please try again later msg with only retry button available. Restarting the game didn't help as the resume feature just takes it right back to the retry connection to server error msg. Then I tried to reinstall the app to see if it will fix it but now it asked me to create a new account.

Please help me restore my account as I've spend $ and time on it.
My in game name is Riser in guild Enigma. Lv63 If I remember correctly. I can send you more identifying details.
Riser

Postby admin » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:12 pm

I sent you a transfer code via private message to recover your old account.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Support