lost my account

lost my account

Postby bigredneck » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:34 pm

I tried to log in to my account today after the update. The game started over from the beginning. I lost everything. All my cards and levels. I would just start over, but i don't want to lose my good cards(not to mention the 150ish dollars that i put in over the last 2 weeks. I was ranked 8 in the tier 1 arena also. I was on the 3rd instance of chapter 3. Is there any way my level 57 account can be restored. I am really frustrated and do not want to lose all that i worked so hard to achieve. Help please!
Friend code: a93ef9

That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.
bigredneck

lost my account

Postby bigredneck » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:05 pm

I tried to log in after updating the app and got a box that read something like "data error please restart app". I restarted a few times getting the same error box. I uninstalled and reinstalled. When i logged back on, i was started over at the beginning. I am really upset because i lost my cards and the $150ish i spent on gems in the past 3 weeks. Is there any way i can get my account back? I have too much time and $$$ tied up in it to start over. I was level 57 and ranked 8th in the tier 1 arena. Can you please help?
Friend code: a93ef9

That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.
bigredneck

I lost my data

Postby Xhuta » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:32 pm

My phone died and I had to restore it however I don't have permission to msg yet plz help me
Xhuta

Re: lost my account

Postby pmsupport » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:03 pm

bigredneck wrote:I tried to log in after updating the app and got a box that read something like "data error please restart app". I restarted a few times getting the same error box. I uninstalled and reinstalled. When i logged back on, i was started over at the beginning. I am really upset because i lost my cards and the $150ish i spent on gems in the past 3 weeks. Is there any way i can get my account back? I have too much time and $$$ tied up in it to start over. I was level 57 and ranked 8th in the tier 1 arena. Can you please help?

Don't worry. We can restore your account. You just need to provide some information to verify that the account belongs to you. Please send me or admin a private message with following information:

- name couple cards that was in your current battle team.
- your in-game name & ID & friend number
- the mac address of your phone
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Re: I lost my data

Postby pmsupport » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:08 pm

Xhuta wrote:My phone died and I had to restore it however I don't have permission to msg yet plz help me

Sorry to hear that you managed to lose your account. We would need some more information to verify that the account belongs to you. Please send me or admin a private message with following information:

- name couple cards that was in your current battle team.
- your in-game name & ID & friend number
- the mac address of your phone
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby jcop » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Got data error please restart today and after that i cant start app at all, it just hangs on starting screen. Tried to send PM but im getting "We are sorry, but you are not authorized to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature. "

Any other way to contact support?

tnx
jcop

Postby pmsupport » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:21 pm

Hi jcop, are you using iOS device or android device? If it's android, Did it happen right after update?
Also, please try turn off your internet connection and turn it on again, then try to re-connect the game.
You can send mail to support@playmage.com if you prefer having a private chat on this.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby jcop » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:17 am

Tnx for quick response

Managed to fix it myself. Cleared data, cleared cache, reinstall app and it works ok now. Android 4.04, game version 1.1.15.
jcop

Postby pmsupport » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:46 am

Thanks for sharing these information.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby jcop » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:28 am

np :)

are you planing to link accounts with e-mail? that could be saver for lost/stolen/broken devices

EDIT: happend again. No need to reinstal, just clear cache and data.
jcop

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support