I keep getting the same cards at the 4* recruiting

I keep getting the same cards at the 4* recruiting

Postby madmandrewzilla » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:34 am

I have spent a lot of money on gems so I can get better cards, but I keep getting the same darn card/s, is this something I need to keep looking foward to? If so, I am done spending my money on gems for this game. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, it is a lot of fun, but come on you can upgrade and evolve the same card so many times. I emailed the support team and I got the response, It gives you random cards and on the 10th card you get a 6* or better. Well I say to that no, I get the same card 8 out of 10 cards then you get a 6* card you got 2 times already. I am to the point that I want my money back.
madmandrewzilla

Re: I keep getting the same cards at the 4* recruiting

Postby admin » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:23 pm

Sorry to hear that you got duplicate cards while using Gem draws. Many of the 4* cards can be evolved (and a few up all the way to 7 or 8 stars), so getting several of those isn't too bad. If you meant 8 of 10 cards you drew are something you have already and you have done many draws before, then it's quite normal, but If you got 8 cards that are the exact same as each other in a single draw, then it's extreme bad luck. While I can't make any promises, I recommend taking a screenshot (power+home key) if it happens again, and send it to the support email and ask some credit for a super bad luck draw. You can also send me a private message to follow up regarding this concern.
admin
Site Admin

Postby madmandrewzilla » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:11 am

What I mean is, I will do a gem draw and get the 4* Earth Maiden and then in a hour or so do 1 or 2 more gem draws and get the same 4* Earth Maiden card again and yet again. I have done this so many times that I now have 2 6* Floral Saintess and 3 5* Floral Maiden cards, I have those cards not by luck of the draw but by doing evolutions. I also have a few other cards that are going along that pattern. I would think that it would be more of a random draw when you use the gem draw sense real money is involved with the purchase. I have this game on 4 other devises and I am not will to spend the money on gems to use on the gem draw if this is a normal thing. Is their anything that can be done about this or am I just out of luck?
Thank you for your time.
madmandrewzilla

Postby admin » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:49 am

While it indeed very bad luck to drawing exact same cards several times, it's possible if you used Gem draw numerous times. I have sent you a private message with request for some additional information.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support