Fight with Fire Panzer Dragon became laggy after 500 turns

Fight with Fire Panzer Dragon became laggy after 500 turns

Postby Midas » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Hi,

Fire Panzer Dragon have millions of HP and fight with him takes forever.

But after 500+ turns game itself start to lag. It take 3-4 seconds that animation hit him.
I even can clearly see different particles in projectile, and just to heal myself it take 4 seconds each turn.

With all this lags and like 1k turns to fight trough whole quest - it take 2 hours of real time.

Can you fix this issue?

I tried to switch to Home Screen and back, lock\unlock iPad - game still lagging.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Re: Fight with Fire Panzer Dragon became laggy after 500 tur

Postby admin » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:50 am

If you take the game to background (home key), then force close the application, then you pick-up where you left off in the battle once you restart the app.

We will look into actual cause of lag but I don't believe we had issues like this before internally on any of our devices.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Bigbadjohn » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:42 pm

I found this too - at least until I could get my Blue Panzer Dragon into action and shorten the battle - the spins would slow right down
Bigbadjohn

Postby digitalwei » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:02 am

admin wrote:If you take the game to background (home key), then force close the application, then you pick-up where you left off in the battle once you restart the app.

We will look into actual cause of lag but I don't believe we had issues like this before internally on any of our devices.

By the way, I just did this, since it was getting a little laggy after nearly 900 rounds and 90 minutes. Upon restore, it worked ... WHEW.
digitalwei

Postby ExtremeBeast » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:22 pm

My run on light panzer (insane) became laggy after a bunch of turns. I bet 5 to 21 coins on different waves, depending if i need CD for skills, but on boss i use poison then mostly 5 bet auto-spin while waiting for CD of big skills. Idk how many rounds i went through, but it was approx. 45min battle. I took the game to background, force closed the app, but when i restarted i was out of the battle. I don't mind as i didn't lose any gold chests that run, but i'm a little worried this might happen again if i continue to be lazy and let poison+auto-spin do most of my work. Btw, I've never had a prob with lag if i'm more actively playing and finishing runs in about 30min.
ExtremeBeast

Return to Dragon Era Support