Tapjoy

Tapjoy

Postby fire ice » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:27 pm

I don't seem to be getting any gems for offers done on tapjoy. I've been talking to tapjoy, and they have told me they were contacting you guys. Any known issues with this? Any help would be much appreciated. My id is afy077

Thanks in advance!
fire ice

Re: Tapjoy

Postby admin » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:23 am

We have not been contacted by Tapjoy. One thing that might help is to make sure things are credited properly is to open the in-game offerwall with the device registered with Tapjoy so it binds your game token with your device. If you don't do that before completing tapjoy.com offers and you are on iOS7, then some offers might not work.

Update: Actually it looks like we have a bug where the earn free wall won't open after first app launch. This will be fixed in the next app update. In the meantime, we added few additional checks on the server so things so credit properly without visiting the in-game wall. You can ask Tapjoy to resend the credit Gem request for the offers you previously completed and they should work as long as you didn't previously disable ad tracking on your device.

Also: Please note incase things do correct properly, you actually have to go to the reward screen to claim the Gems (they don't add to your balance automatically).
admin
Site Admin

Postby fire ice » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Okay thanks. I don't see an in game free offer. I'll contact them again.
fire ice

Postby admin » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:29 pm

It should be visible to you since you already passed the prerequisite stage. Go to the shop screen, choose buy gems, and scroll to the bottom. The "Earn Free" button won't display anything right now because it's broken. However, it will rebind the game's tapjoy token to your new device in case you transferred your account. If you don't rebind by pressing that button, then only offer completions from the original device you created the account with will be sent reward.

Update: For the iOS version, recommend only doing offers from the original device for now until our next version is released. The "Earn Free" button may not correctly rebind the tapjoy token to the new device since it's broken right now.
admin
Site Admin

Postby fire ice » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:41 pm

Any update on this? I still do not receive gems, and ther is no button in my shop.
fire ice

Postby admin » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:36 am

Since you already passed chapter 20, the button is there if you choose buy Gems and scroll way to the bottom. However it doesn't properly right now and will be fixed when version 1.2.0 is approved by Apple. You should still properly get credited for offers if you complete them with the original device you started the game on however.

To get credit for Tapjoy offers you previously completed, you would have to ask them to resend the completion to us or contact with with verification of the offers you completed. They have not yet sent us any emails regarding this.
admin
Site Admin

Postby fire ice » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:53 pm

Tapjoy seems to be down again. Even the earn free gems button is gone.
fire ice

Postby fire ice » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:50 pm

Bump. Any word on this?
fire ice

Postby admin » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:12 pm

You should be able to go to Tapjoy.com to complete offers once you registered your device. The "earn free" button is just a shortcut to help you complete the first offer and register with them (the button will not appear for everyone can be disabled at anytime). Unfortunately, we are not responsible for their site, so you will need to contact them if you cannot access their website.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support