Crash in the middle of battle

Crash in the middle of battle

Postby digitalwei » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:04 pm

Howdy - I've had very little trouble with the application since playing it from the beginning, but today I seemed to have hit a little snag. I was in the middle of a winning battle with Panzer Holy Dragon - Insane, and the app closed on me. I immediately reopened the app and went back to the main menu, losing whatever I had in the battle. I did not have any other apps open, having learned that lesson a while ago, so it wasn't lack of memory. Ipad, iOS 7.0.4, DE version 1.1.14, operating fine on home wifi - for what it is worth. It would be interesting to see if your servers have any record of the aborted battle. I'll keep at it, hoping not to waste another 40e and lost chests ;-)
thanks. GreyRose
digitalwei

Re: Crash in the middle of battle

Postby Lickzy » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:11 am

Easiest solution... join Obscurity. problem solved
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Postby Lickzy » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:16 am

Truthfully I have had my issues before but the Admins are good to assist you. Sorry to hear about your luck.
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Postby pmsupport » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:42 am

digitalwei wrote:Howdy - I've had very little trouble with the application since playing it from the beginning, but today I seemed to have hit a little snag. I was in the middle of a winning battle with Panzer Holy Dragon - Insane, and the app closed on me. I immediately reopened the app and went back to the main menu, losing whatever I had in the battle. I did not have any other apps open, having learned that lesson a while ago, so it wasn't lack of memory. Ipad, iOS 7.0.4, DE version 1.1.14, operating fine on home wifi - for what it is worth. It would be interesting to see if your servers have any record of the aborted battle. I'll keep at it, hoping not to waste another 40e and lost chests ;-)
thanks. GreyRose

Hi digitalwei, thanks for the report and sorry to hear about the game crash accident. Please provide your game ID(Menu-Invite Bonus-My ID) so that we can look into this. And when exactly did the game crash? Did you win the battle?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby digitalwei » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:44 am

Lol lickzy, you guys there are too good for me ;-)

PM support - thanks for the quick reply. Playmage's great active support of this game is the main reason why it is my current fav, and I don't mind spending for it.

My ID: abdxxy.

I didn't win yet. It crashed mid-battle and didn't restore. I was in the middle of boss, with a gold (tho I know the poor chances of that being a panzer), and on a winning pattern (I have beaten insane panzer before with same card set), but that's when it dropped. I don't know if it was another side-effect of the slowness some folks have reported after 500+ rolls, since I didn't see any slowness. However, it does take me a looong time to beat the boss - maybe 30+ minutes, but I do get there ;-) (without reviving no less!).

thanks
digitalwei

Return to Dragon Era Support