friends list

friends list

Postby DrRickso » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:37 pm

can you put something in place where it wont show coleaders who you are not already friends with that do NOT have open slots? and likewise not listing new friends if your slots are full? i can understand putting new friend options in but when people are full its a waste of a choice pre battle
DrRickso

Re: friends list

Postby admin » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I will forward this to our dev team for considerations, but just a note that even they have open slots before the battle does not necessarily mean they will still have open slots by the time the battle is over or when they view your request.

The reason we show them anyways right now is because those with full slots are often the best helpers because it means they are very active and their card is popular. Also, having 3 addition new friend choices added at the bottom does not reduce your friend choices, the friend choices list all friends that have been active recently.
admin
Site Admin

Re: friends list

Postby Midas » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:02 pm

But you should be careful with this.
For example I wanted to see three new friends even when I have full friends list - to get that 5 pal points, after I got all 10 pal points from my 20 friends)

Just removing "Add this player as your friend" dialog for situation when any of you don't have free slots will suffice.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Return to Dragon Era Support