Raid boss bug

Raid boss bug

Postby bindur » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Please look into the following issue. I attacked and killed the below boss which took nearly an hour. Upon checking the reward claim on the home page, I found that only 1 card was issued. I went back to the details of the boss fight and clicked on the ? to see the statistics. It shows only 1 person (which is not me) that dealt 0 damage. Where is my damage (or anyone's damage if someone else was hitting) and why was I not given 2 reward cards? The boss did not escape as it was killed within the 4 hour window. This was an investment of time, energy, and now the raid timer is set back at 1 hour so I cannot attack another without a gem refresh.

Boss: Charybdis, level 38, 2014-01-02 13:32:44
Raider: audilife
HP 0/2,321,400
Attacked: 1
Killed

My game ID: a3acf5
Thank you
bindur

Re: Raid boss bug

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:27 pm

Hi Bindur, could you please close the app and re-open it to see if the stats of the battle refreshes?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby bindur » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:50 pm

I had previously closed the app and restarted. I've done so again now, but the battle no longer appears on my Raid Bosses list as it's not in the most recent 50 fights.
bindur

Postby pmsupport » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:37 am

Hi Bindur, thanks for the info. This happened because you got into the battle within the time but killed the after it escaped. In that particular case (boss is killed after it escaped), we still reward players who dealt the damage or "killed" the boss one card. So you didn't lose a card. But we do have a display bug here. The button should read Escaped instead of Killed and HP of boss should be its full HP instead of 0. Sorry that this misled you. We will fix it soon.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support