App closes, Energy wasted

App closes, Energy wasted

Postby MaddiesSlave » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:00 am

I know I'm not the only person who gets this, but I need to finally share my frustration about this, seeing as I've been putting up with this since I started playing this game back in September. When playing a map, at ANY time the app will just close and, when restarted will bring me back to the main menu, taking away all energy, and giving NO reward, even if I was in round 8 or 9 of 10. I like that the game is updating so much with all these big new (and frankly quite impressive) updates, but now I've probably lost about 300 energy since I started playing (40 of which I literally just lost in the panzer Earth Insane difficulty level). This needs to stop happening. The repetitive cards I can deal with. The difficulty of some of the levels I can even handle, but the fact the game is restarting and closing more often than not, and constantly losing levels because of this is unacceptable in my personal opinion.

Sorry for the rather ratty post. Believe me, your game is awesome and I love it, I just wish this one thing would stop.

Best wishes,

MaddiesSlave (ID a972d4)
MaddiesSlave

Re: App closes, Energy wasted

Postby admin » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:24 am

Actually, we already auto save points for each monster wave few updates ago, so if the game crashes you can resume in the middle of the battle to fight the mobs you were fighting before the crash. Also, if your game get's glitch for whatever reason instead of crashing, you can take the game into background and force close it, and return to exactly where you left off in the battle and opening the game again.
admin
Site Admin

Postby MaddiesSlave » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:59 pm

I'm aware of the new updates and the save points (of which I am grateful, it has saved me a lot of hastle with restarting levels even more so). But this is still happening to me, and rather frequently I might add. Also, since update 2.0.0, I've experienced the app disappearing from my tablet and phone, and even notifications that "app isn't installed". This scares the bajeebers out of me every time because I don't want to lose my data (for reference I'm using Android 4.1.1 on a HTC One S and Ace Tablet. This has happened on both devices).

Are these bugs, or is this my fault?

Best wishes.
MaddiesSlave

Postby admin » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:17 am

App version 2.0.0 has never been released as we are still on 1.3, where do you download your apps/updates? Also, there are no way any app can make itself disappear on the phone, so it's likely a problem with your device.
admin
Site Admin

Postby MaddiesSlave » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:17 am

My apologies. 1.3.3 is my latest version. Literally just updated while doing the difficult level on the happy weekend event on my other account "N00b". Another 20 energy gone with no reward or EXP or anything. Can you at least reimburse me with some energy potions so I can at least get all the rewards I should have been getting with the energy I've lost due to this problem? I know you apparently fixed this in previous updates, but it's still happening, at least to me.

Regards.
MaddiesSlave

Postby admin » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:11 am

You might want to disable Google Play's auto-update if it's kicking you out of the game and erasing your save point, which is known to happen on some Android devices (but we have no control over that). As for still losing energy when app crashes without recovery, if you can send me a private whisper with the approximate times when it recently happen where the game didn't get you back into the battle, I can forward it to our DB admin to check into the incomplete battles, and then reimburse you couple energy potions afterwards.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Saya » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:35 am

1) :?: Had the same problem on "Bonus map in Happy Weekend - difficult mode", after I finished all lvl, my wi-fi turned off on iphone, after that I couldn`t return to play, then I closed Dragon Era 1.3.0 from multitasking, and run the game again, after that the game didn`t return me to the last hit boss moment, or reward page, I just lost my 20 energy for nothing. :shock:

2) :?: After some of updates I also found this creepy bug or something, when you lost your connection in the game by wi-fi, after you turned it again while in the game, - an error will appear - "No Internet. Please check your internet connection or move to an area with better signal.", and you can`t play again! only after you`ll close the game by multitasking, and run the game again!(( and then you`ll see another thing: "Failed to connect to the server. Please try again later.", then you need to press ok, and only then you can probably play the game.

The problem is, that it wasn`t on previous updates! I could freely turn on my wi-fi on iphone if it lost his connection and continue to play from that moment where I stopped. :?

I`m using Iphone 4S, IOS 7.0.4; last Dragon Era version, Nickname in the game like here. For truth I`m a big fan of "Dragon Era..." game from it beginnings and playing it a lot, but now it`s make me to play less then before. Please solve these issues, that we could play our game with pleasure like before.
Saya

Postby MaddiesSlave » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:37 pm

The game has just crashed again for the 2nd time in the last 2 hours or so. Once as I had just completed the Emerald dragon easy level, it closed by itself and when rebooted the same thing happened as I mentioned in my first post, and again when I had just started a boss battle, it crashed before I even got a chance to spin, again losing my chance, and now having to wait another hour before trying again. Both of these happenings happened on my N00b account.
MaddiesSlave

Postby admin » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:14 am

Saya wrote:1) :?: Had the same problem on "Bonus map in Happy Weekend - difficult mode", after I finished all lvl, my wi-fi turned off on iphone, after that I couldn`t return to play, then I closed Dragon Era 1.3.0 from multitasking, and run the game again, after that the game didn`t return me to the last hit boss moment, or reward page, I just lost my 20 energy for nothing. :shock:

2) :?: After some of updates I also found this creepy bug or something, when you lost your connection in the game by wi-fi, after you turned it again while in the game, - an error will appear - "No Internet. Please check your internet connection or move to an area with better signal.", and you can`t play again! only after you`ll close the game by multitasking, and run the game again!(( and then you`ll see another thing: "Failed to connect to the server. Please try again later.", then you need to press ok, and only then you can probably play the game.

The problem is, that it wasn`t on previous updates! I could freely turn on my wi-fi on iphone if it lost his connection and continue to play from that moment where I stopped. :?

I`m using Iphone 4S, IOS 7.0.4; last Dragon Era version, Nickname in the game like here. For truth I`m a big fan of "Dragon Era..." game from it beginnings and playing it a lot, but now it`s make me to play less then before. Please solve these issues, that we could play our game with pleasure like before.

There is a bug in the current version that may cause this after you lose your connection, where the next attempt will always fail but the one after that will connect back as long as your wifi connection is good. This should be fixed in version 1.3.4 that is currently under review.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Saya » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:09 am

There is a bug in the current version that may cause this after you lose your connection, where the next attempt will always fail but the one after that will connect back as long as your wifi connection is good. This should be fixed in version 1.3.4 that is currently under review.

Thanks for the support, will wait then until new update will come))
Saya

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support