App closes, Energy wasted

Re: App closes, Energy wasted

Postby Chrissy81 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:16 pm

I just recently started playing and everything was great until I ran the updated today. Now it won't let me on. It keeps saying connection to server failed try again later. ( for over 4 hours now) I tried shutting down the app and closing it out on main menu too. Any clue to what I should do to get it to work again?
Chrissy81

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:13 pm

Hi Chrissy81, please try turning off your internet connection, turn it on again and try to re-connect the game. Please make sure you are connected to a stable wifi connection with the device before opening the app. You can also test your connection to our server by navigating to http://de.playmage.com on your tablet and make sure you see the word "Hello World".
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Chrissy81 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:54 am

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately I have tried all of that :( I see the lil hello world thingy I've reset wifi I've turn off my iPad and restarted it, nothing seems to work :( It was playing/running just fine until I updated the latest update I believe it's 1.3.4 I just don't understand and it's becoming somewhat frustrating. I hope someone can help me figure this out without having to restart the whole game cuz that would not be cool.
Chrissy81

Postby Saya » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:24 am

Found the same problem on "Chapter 3 - Void Tower", :lol:

"after I finished all lvl, my wi-fi turned off on iphone, after that I couldn`t return to play, then I closed Dragon Era 1.3.0 from multitasking, and run the game again, after that the game didn`t return me to the last hit boss moment, or reward page, I just lost my 8 energy for nothing"
Saya

Postby admin » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:20 am

Please make sure you minimize the app before killing the app from the multi-tasking screen or you may lose some progress. On some Android devices, running out of battery or memory may cause the partial stage progress to be erased when the game quits as well.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Saya » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:55 am

admin wrote:Please make sure you minimize the app before killing the app from the multi-tasking screen or you may lose some progress. On some Android devices, running out of battery or memory may cause the partial stage progress to be erased when the game quits as well.

Thank you, I`ll note this)
Saya

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Support