Few bugs noticed since 1.3

Few bugs noticed since 1.3

Postby Boop » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:36 am

Just some bugs:

Context: iPad Mini, latest Firmeware, Game 1.3.0

1) My game has been crashing more frequently. In longer matches, ie: Panzer. I have had no loss of energy or chests.
2) I got the "Free Spin" flashing coin above my "Start/Stop" button. Was visible for an awful long time. It disappears after the end of that level. Only happened once. Panzer Insane level.
3) Had the game freeze on me after I got a Free Spin. Usually the game would shut down to desktop, but it just stayed up doing nothing. Panzer Insane.

I think that's it for now. Keep up the good work. ^^
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Re: Few bugs noticed since 1.3

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:09 am

Hi Boop, thanks for the report. I have forwarded to our QA Team to see if they could reproduce them. If the Free Spin glitch happen again, please try force quitting the app and re-open it. That should solve the problem and you can continue the unfinished battle.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Boop » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:09 am

Thanks for your reply, and acknowledgment. We appreciate that your support team actually pays attention to the community. +1

Today I did one more run of Panzer. Had the "Free Spin" stick again, at stage 4/10. Although we know this bug is just aesthetic and doesn't really do anything. I just wanted to clarify it isn't just a 'long time in same level bug'. It could happen any time, anywhere I guess.

I also had an odd bug regarding the chest counter. I was only displaying as having 4 chests, killed the boss, so 5 total. At the end of the level, I was given 6. No, I'm not complaining about an extra chest, don't think along those lines. It's more so that if I knew I had 5 chests in the count (so 6 on boss kill), I would have changed my tactics to end the level, wasting less time. Again not a huge game changing bug, but something that has cropped up none the less.

Thanks again.
Boop

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:47 pm

Hi Boop, thank you for the report. Could you provide the approximate start and end time of the battle which you got an extra chest?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Boop » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:33 am

I'm really sorry. I failed to take note of time or day. It was this weekend just past during the 48 hours which Soloman's was going. That's the best i've got.
Boop

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:20 am

Hi Boop, thanks for the update. I will let you know if any progress.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Saya » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:49 am

:!: Found bug with "Warrior princess" card, in any map, when you add this card like "friend leader card" before battle begins, it not gives you the leaders x2.5 HP bonus! Only after "friend leader card" will be in your friend list, it works fine.
Saya

Postby Midas » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:56 am

Leader bonus work only for true friends.
When you select her first time for 5 pal points - it's not a friend help, it's just a stranger help)
So no bonuses.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Saya » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:29 am

Midas wrote:Leader bonus work only for true friends.
When you select her first time for 5 pal points - it's not a friend help, it's just a stranger help)
So no bonuses.

Oh, really ? I didn`t notice that, thanx for the info :o
Saya

Postby admin » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:59 pm

That's correct. The two biggest indicators whether the helper's skill can be used is whether there is a "XX hours" left listed and whether you see their skill listed in the battle team select/preview screen right before entering battle.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support