Failed to connect to the server

Failed to connect to the server

Postby Chrissy81 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:33 am

Ok so I downloaded Dragon Era like a day or 2 before the up date (1. Everything was working fine. ( btw I play the game on my iPad) Then I did the update, now it won't let me log on ever since I updated :cry: It keeps saying "failed to connect to server please try again) this has been happening since around 2pm (est) yesterday . I've tried closing and restarting the app several times, I tried turning off my iPad and turning back on, I've tried turning off my wifi and turning back on and nothing works! I even downloaded another game by playmage and ironically that game works just fine so I know it's not my internet connection. Can someone please help me without me having to start all over again? Thanks for your time!
Chrissy81

Re: Failed to connect to the server

Postby admin » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:32 am

You can try remove the app from your device and re-install it. Please make sure you write down your 6 letter/digit game ID/friend-code (found on menu->friendship->search screen) and your coins/gem balance first. Re-installing may erase the account association on the device (especially on iOS 7), and the information you write down can be sent to us to request the recovery of your account.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Chrissy81 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:11 am

:cry: how can I write down my coin/gems if I can't log on to see?? I know I don't have much, but I'm more worried about losing my cards that I have already strengthened I do have my code, and I had just joined a guild. Is there any other way to make sure that I'll be able to get my account back?
Chrissy81

Postby admin » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:58 am

I have sent you a private message regarding this as a follow up.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Majeh XP » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:12 pm

I am now having this exact same problem. Is there light at the end of this tunnel, or did I just lose my entire account?
Majeh XP

Postby admin » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:47 am

Majeh XP wrote:I am now having this exact same problem. Is there light at the end of this tunnel, or did I just lose my entire account?

You can try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that fixes the problem if you already tried everything else. To avoid losing your account during the uninstall, you can install "Dragon Tear (RPG)" first on your device before reinstalling. This way the device won't reset your unque ID with us when you uninstall. You can also send me a private message with some account identifying information (name, game ID, coin/gold balance, level, card setup etc) in case you do lose your account.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Majeh XP » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:10 am

Thank you for the speedy response! I've downloaded Dragon Tear, but I get the same message when trying to start that game up. Failure to connect to server, please try again later.
Majeh XP

Postby admin » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:44 am

Majeh XP wrote:Thank you for the speedy response! I've downloaded Dragon Tear, but I get the same message when trying to start that game up. Failure to connect to server, please try again later.

After downloading Dragon Tear, please uninstall Dragon Era and re-install it. After reinstalling the app, make sure wifi is enabled then try reopen Dragon Era.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support