App crashes doing panzer

App crashes doing panzer

Postby Nakazawa » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:49 pm

I did several times panzer dragon normal difficulty.
Today I tried twice the difficult one.
The first time I got to round 9, but app crashed.
"not a big deal" was my thought, since I was thinking that I would have started from there.

Nope. I got back to home screen, 4 normal chests, 1 yellow and 25 energies gone (plus exp).
The second time the app crashed on the second-thirds spin, for a total of 50 energies wasted, 5 normal chests and 1 yellow.

I could easy beat panzer dragon because I had an healer + achilles combo, and the heal output would have covered the damage, it would have just been a matter of time.

Any chances to artificially send me back to that 9th stage? Or any refund? It does suck :/
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Re: App crashes doing panzer

Postby Nakazawa » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:59 am

Up.

Also, my brother (olaf) had the same issue but during war.
He was lucky enough to get free spin to cast the marionette skill and 4 active skills (gigas the saboteur, vampire pricess, greater succubus and cerberus) but the app crashed before his death.
He could repeat the war but he got only a sucky 130 points instead of at least 300 if not more (don't know the system but the HP bar was very different).
I think we both should get a refund, or at least some words.
And, if I can say, I should get an epot and he a revive (that, giving 3 turns like free spins, will let him cast marionette + those 4 skills). It would be the fairest thing.

Regards
Nakazawa

Postby admin » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:54 pm

Do you and your brother share the same forum account? Because I recall you were Olaf in the past communications/posts. It's recommended for each player to have their own forum account to avoid confusions.

The partial battle progress should not be lost unless you reinstalled, cleared data, or was running low on battery or memory on an older Android device, and there is nothing we can do because this all those will zap the app's temporary data that includes your partial battle progress. This is not your first time complaining about various issues and requesting reimbursements, so you should know by now that posting demands on the forum is not the fastest way. Assuming this wasn't caused by any of reasons listed above, you can either directly message either me or pmsupport with your account details and time of the occurrences where recovery failed, and we would be able to issue reimbursements after verifying everything (which can take up to 1-2 business days based on our work volume and priority).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Nakazawa » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:37 pm

I'll tell him to create a new account. Pming you now
Nakazawa

Return to Dragon Era Support