Lines not paying out

Lines not paying out

Postby TitusK » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:27 am

I am currently playing the weekend map, and I've noticed that some lines aren't paying with attack. I have the lines maxed out, and so far about 7 spins haven't paid out with an attack.
TitusK

Re: Lines not paying out

Postby TitusK » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:48 am

May be just that one battle. Lines are paying fine now. But will let you know if it happens again.
TitusK

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:13 am

Hi TitusK, thanks for the information. This never happened to our QA Team. It should be hard to reproduce it, but we will keep an eye on that.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby TitusK » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:19 am

Still having problems with this, always seems to be the top right corner area that doesn't pay with attack.
TitusK

Postby pmsupport » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Hi TitusK, thanks for the report. Are the lines that did not pay out in framed boxes? Did you use any skill before these happened? Did you use auto-spin when this happened? The bug should have been fixed in the current version. Could you please provide some screenshots if it's not so much trouble?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby TitusK » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:54 pm

The top right frame is in frame but does not pay, usually on longer running maps like raid boss and panzer maps. And yes auto spin was used. But others are out of frame but pay just fine usually bottom center is out of frame.
TitusK

Postby pmsupport » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Hi TitusK, thanks for the information. It sounds like the bug we already fixed. Have you updated to the latest version? Are you using iOS or android device? I will forward this to our QA team and ask them to check again.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Durst » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:58 pm

I would like to confirm that I have experienced the same. I didn't take snapshots, but will do so next weekend. I have only experienced it in Solomon's Mines, but on multiple difficulties. In particular:
$$0$$
00$00
while playing with 21 lines active, in the above-depicted line, the last two $$ did not activate and were not framed. The game read the roll as:
$$000
00$00
I will attempt to get pictures next weekend to better document the problem.
Durst

Postby bindur » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:13 pm

Durst wrote:I would like to confirm that I have experienced the same. I didn't take snapshots, but will do so next weekend. I have only experienced it in Solomon's Mines, but on multiple difficulties. In particular:
$$0$$
00$00
while playing with 21 lines active, in the above-depicted line, the last two $$ did not activate and were not framed. The game read the roll as:
$$000
00$00
I will attempt to get pictures next weekend to better document the problem.

Which pay line is this supposed to correspond to? If I'm not mistaken only #8 would activate which applies to the first 3 $ and not the last 2 when they are in that formation.
bindur

Postby Durst » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Right you are, bindur. Here I am making up lines!

I do have photographic evidence of some missed lines, but I'm pretty sure they're from before the last fix:

It seemed to work for some lines and not for others. The last image really shows it. The dark line isn't even framed, much less activated. But again, pretty sure these are from before the last fix. I'll pay attention next weekend to see if things are fully fixed and that I'm not just making up new lines ;)
Durst

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support