Lines not paying out

Re: Lines not paying out

Postby pmsupport » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:17 am

Hi Durst, thanks a lot for the report and all these screenshots. The bug should have been fixed. What game version were you using when these happened? Version 1.3.12? Were you always using auto-spin when these happened? I will forward these to our QA team to double check.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Durst » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:47 pm

Hi pmsupport,

Sorry, I missed your reply. I'm afraid I don't remember when these shots were taken or what version I was playing, but there was definitely a bug fix since that time, and I have not had the problem since. I am playing the mines as I type this (yes, on auto-spin) and the spins seem to be behaving as they should. The problem seems to be solved. Apologies for the wait time and the made-up line, and thank you for taking the time to look into this. I'll post if any problems arise.

-Durst
Durst

Postby Mida » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:17 am

I am having this problem too. It still happens here even after the last update. I am wondering if you play on ios too? I sended some movies to admin, but i dont think i got a response.
Mida

Postby admin » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:22 am

Mida wrote:I am having this problem too. It still happens here even after the last update. I am wondering if you play on ios too? I sended some movies to admin, but i dont think i got a response.

Hi Mida, we replied to your email a while ago that the file links you sent expired - maybe that reply didn't make to the inbox? Those videos are also sent before we fixed the bug previously as well. If you still got this happening, please send us a new video. Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Support