Sick of those crashes.

Sick of those crashes.

Postby Olaf » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Hi. Name's olaf, kermit's brother, and as you requested I created a specific account instead of using his.
Tried pming admin or pmsupport but I'm not allowed it yet so let's open this topic.
On my samsung galaxy mini 2 updated to last version and running dragon era 1.3.4. I keep having crashes. The WHOLE phone just freezes sometimes. 90% of the time I get data recovery so no problems at all, but that 10% is making me quit.
I did a war battle yesterday. Crashed and instead of scoring the 450 I should have I scored a sucky 140. You were kind enough to give me a revive potion to fix this, and I'm very grateful (despite my wrath coming from this post lol).
So, now (15' ago from when I posted, around 2.40 AM CET) I did a war battle and used the revive potion to trigger marionette ability. Guess what? Crashed. I was able to do again the same battle with the same spins more or less (a 5 lines green and a free spin) but... I DIDN'T HAVE THE REVIVE POTION! And i scored again a sucky amount of points.
I can't give more details than these, but I swear it's true and I think you can check it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Olaf

Re: Sick of those crashes.

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Hi Olaf, sorry for the inconvenience the crashes have caused you. Could you provide your game ID (Menu--Invite Bonus--My ID)?
Also please note that the battle progress auto-save function has been disabled temporarily. Here is the link to the announcement: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=12697
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Olaf » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:24 am

a73dfb
Olaf

Postby admin » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:43 am

Private message function is always disabled for new users until the have one public post approved, so you should be able to use that function now. A private message have been sent to you.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support