Guild war freezing/crashing = losing gems and gold and gp

Guild war freezing/crashing = losing gems and gold and gp

Postby Slikknick » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:05 am

Hi my name is slikknick and I've unfortunately spent a fair bit of real money on this game. Recently my game has been freezing during raid bosses. I found a fox, exiting the game and re-entering seemed to fix the problem. Now today the same bug has happened three times during a guild war. The only difference being you can't unfreeze it and if I leave the game and close the app and go back in you lose all your progress, all your gold in your bank for the fight and any potions or gems used during the battle. The first time this happened I had used a recovery potion and ten gems to purchase a second one. The second time this occurred I purchased twenty more gems to revive twice before it happened. The third time I revived once with gems I had pre purchased and same thing happened. Each time it happens I lose about 20000 gold pieces. I am playing this game on an iphone 5s with ios 7.04.
Slikknick

Re: Guild war freezing/crashing = losing gems and gold and g

Postby admin » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:27 am

Hello Slikknick. Sorry to hear about the problem you have had. Please see this announcement post regarding why auto save points have been temporarily disabled for Guild Wars and Raid Bosses recently:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=12697

While these measures were taken to prevent cheating and ensure fair play, we never meant for it to cause trouble for honest and loyal players who might experience real unfortunately crashes in the game. If you can send me a private message with your 6 letter game ID/friend-code (from menu->friendship->search screen), as well as the approximate time when you have used revives/potions then ran into a crash, we will be able to verify those and then I would be happy to reimburse you some revive potions to help you regain the things you have lost.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Slikknick » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:16 am

Pm sent, is there a fix to the game crashing. Basically what happens is the game freezes and the spin button is greyed out during raids or guild wars randomly.
Slikknick

Postby admin » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:35 am

Slikknick wrote:Pm sent, is there a fix to the game crashing. Basically what happens is the game freezes and the spin button is greyed out during raids or guild wars randomly.

Our QA team constantly tests the game on multiple different devices and simulators every day. So far they have not been able to reproduced similar problems, but I have send them another message to keep a look out for the grayed out spin button. Also, if you can provide more information on these crashes, we might be able to able to reproduce them easier. For example, does the game exits when it crash or does it become stuck. Does it only happen when certain combination shows up on the real such as free-spins? Does it happen when you about to defeat the last mob of the round?
admin
Site Admin

Postby Slikknick » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:53 pm

Tends to happen after free spins but not directly after. The spin button grays out but the whole game also freezes. It does not exit but the app has to be exited in order to unfreeze the game. I will pay more attention to it as it might have something to do with the counter strike ability on my leader or the auto heal ability on my friends card used in te battle at the time.
Slikknick

Postby Slikknick » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:58 pm

It happened again, happens after the boss attacks twice in a round. I used a chillies ability to take half dmg. After the first hit lands I counter attacked it with my harpy. After the second hit lands it freezes.
Slikknick

Postby Slikknick » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:03 pm

Twice in a row now. Seems to be when the guild boss hits twice per round. If my harpy counters the first hit it will freeze after the second hit.
Slikknick

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:40 pm

Hi Slikknick, thank you very much for the information. I will forward it to our QA team. Hope it will help them to locate the cause.

Update: The bug will be fixed in the version 1.3.6 update.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Slikknick » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:03 am

Thank you
Slikknick

Return to Dragon Era Support