guild war (vanzi)

guild war (vanzi)

Postby sora1 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:21 pm

dear admin,
my name is vanzi and i am in the guild of obscurity
my rank for this guild war was first in the guild and my rank was 2nd.
we have won the guild war and i am not happy with the outcome.
lickzy have also work really hard but in the end was short since we
had other people trying to be rank 1st and 2nd
i was trying to stay on the 3rd rank but in the end the people kept pushing us
and i was force to.
i was wondering if u could give the 7* auriel card and delete my 7* since i
have 2 and or change the rank place.
i would be happy if you guys can do something pls
thx vanzi
ps i hope you can get back to me asap
sora1

Re: guild war (vanzi)

Postby admin » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:52 am

dear vanzi,

Thanks for your message. It's very noble of you to make this request and offer. I checked our server logs and it confirms that if your guild didn't push further in the last hour, your guild could may have ended up in rank 3 due to heavy increases by all 3 guilds. Unfortunately, we are unable to honor this request despite our approval of your honorable actions and offer. Below are the main reasons why:

1. Even if you managed to perfectly control your final push and maintain your Guild Point to stay below lickzy, your guild would be in 2nd place instead of 1st because the point gap between you and lickzy is larger than the gap between Obscurity and ELITE. We can't change the ranking or swap secondary rewards at this point.

2. We do not have any mechanism to trade/exchange cards. Even if we can manage a complicated technical work around, we cannot do it simply because it would be bending the game mechanism. While we are very grateful to our top supporters of the game and will do our best to offer priority service, we cannot simply bend game rules for them.

On the brighter side. We will likely rotate the 5 guild bosses one time before introducing new ones, so those players who didn't get their 1st or 2nd boss cards still have a chance. I would like also to take a moment to praise everyone who went the extra mile but didn't end up in the top 2 personal rank, especially those in the top 2 guilds - because of your effort, your entire guild earned the 7-star boss card. It has been suggested that those players can easily create their own guild and get 50k points to guarantee one card, but then they would sacrifice the chance to help your guild members and the spirit of teamwork. With that said however, the next guild wars will have further improved personal rewards that will help reduce likelihood of this scenario.

Hope this makes sense and sorry again for not being able to honor your request. You can send me a private message if you have any additional concerns or questions.
admin/Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support