Flame Sorceress broken?

Flame Sorceress broken?

Postby DrRickso » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:34 am

The leader skill says half of the leaders atk will be dealt every turn... the issue is, shouldn't this apply to co-leader as well?

If I use flame sorceress as my lead and pair with a high attack coleader, she only does a few hundred damage, but if I use the high attack card as my leader and pair with a sorceress, she does a couple thousand. Seems like a waste to not be able to utilize your own card fully and only provide benefit for others.
DrRickso

Re: Flame Sorceress broken?

Postby admin » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:37 am

Hi DrRickso. This is not a bug. The skill description say "leader's attack", not "leaders' attack".
admin
Site Admin

Postby DrRickso » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:40 am

thanks for the quick reply... I find it strange that the card is only useful if you put it up for someone else, and seriously limited if you use it yourself.
DrRickso

Postby Nakazawa » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:54 pm

That card has every time less sense ahah. The idea wouldn't be bad if was "leaders' ". Also, with a small improve of the shitty 3k damage it could gain use and not be bound to jewel dragons only.
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby slacks » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:19 pm

DrRickso wrote:thanks for the quick reply... I find it strange that the card is only useful if you put it up for someone else, and seriously limited if you use it yourself.

Exactly - this is the reason why nobody has it set as their leader since it means they would only set it if used for someone else... and then that person wouldn't be able to play because the benefit is not there to make up for losing a healer leader or a 2x HP or attack leader in its place to give benefit to their full team. There's no incentive; even the easiest 6* cards to get like Succubus Queen or Vampire Princess offer way more attack right off the bat and are much easier to obtain.
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Postby mee » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:44 am

I disagree I've been using her for .5 energy maps using a friends 2x att fire and boy howdy does she kick some tail....I'm running through each map in as little as 30 seconds...she was made for .5 energy map
mee

Postby slacks » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:51 pm

mee wrote:I disagree I've been using her for .5 energy maps using a friends 2x att fire and boy howdy does she kick some tail....I'm running through each map in as little as 30 seconds...she was made for .5 energy map

IMHO no 6* card should be made solely for running the .5 energy maps.
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Postby admin » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:20 am

Not all 6-star cards are equality useful. Cards that is maxed out in evolution at 6-star (cannot be evolved further) are generally weaker or useful in less situations than 6-star cards that can be evolved further.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support