problem with "increase countdown" skills

problem with "increase countdown" skills

Postby HernHunter » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:29 am

I met problem with using more than 1 card with "increase countdown" skills in 1 team. I realised it with last GW. I have Naga & Possessed Doll. Both the cards have "increase countdown" skill. Naga`s skill triggers after 15 spins & Doll`s skill triggeres after 25 spins. Problem appears when i use 1 of those skills, use bonus form skill & want to use another skill, just before boss hits me. For example i use Frighten (Possessed Doll), effect is +5 spins, even when +5 spins bonus ends i can not use Threaten (Naga) with its +3 free spins before boss hits, because i get info that similar skill is in effect, but in fact similar effect did end.

Do not know if it is on purpose idea or is it some kind of bug.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Re: problem with "increase countdown" skills

Postby Odin » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:47 am

The skill effect didnt end. It add 5cd but it end when you re hit in the face :D
Odin

Postby Boop » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:54 am

The effect is counted as in effect until their next attack. otherwise it'd be pretty broken.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby HernHunter » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:12 am

I was afraid, that it may be correct answer.
Thanks for explanation of my doubts
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby Midas » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:19 am

There's one more funny thing)

If you use Frighten and then Poison - Poison will overwrite Frighten. Only one debuff can be present on monsters.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby mee » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Midas maybe on your side dude...frighten/threaten worked just fine for me when using necromancer against blue pz.....it got me my extra spins and poisoned him to death...otherwise id have been killed...maybe a bug on your side....to answer ops question say monster has 4cd..and you use marionettes skill plus 5 that makes it now 9cd....you'd think after the plus five you added you can use another like skill after those turns are finished but the plus spins skill applies to that entire "set" of spins...no matter if you get free spins or not...until monsters cd or spins before attack is reset after hitting you can you then use that skill again...not 100 percent why...just the way it is
mee

Postby Boop » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Midas,

I'm with Mee on this one. I just tested it. My Echidna did not undo Snake Spirit poison so I could use Immortal Snake Spirit poison.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Midas » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:56 am

Thanks for testing. This means that I missed time when Marionette CD skill ended ... my bad)
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Return to Dragon Era Support