Concerned Daily Player

Concerned Daily Player

Postby Ssii » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:13 am

Good morning I am having an issue with the Dragon Era game.
When I open the game usually right on the day to sign up for guild war my device at the main screen says uploading and goesthrough ten different uploads before I can Tap to Enter. That is not what concerns me I just notice this happens when my real issue shows up in this case when I click to open Raid Boss battle a screen pops up that says can not connect to triggerboss something like that. The first time this had happened I would click guild war and the same thing would pop up. Just wondering if you guys were updating the game is maybe why it happens or wondering if you could help me out. Much Thanks
Ssii

Re: Concerned Daily Player

Postby Odin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:38 am

Here is his picture.
Odin

Postby Ssii » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:44 am

Thank you Odin I could not figure out how to post a pic for the life of me lol
Ssii

Postby admin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:47 am

Thanks for the report. We updated some text and images today and rotated a Raid Boss. It sounds like your file update didn't go properly on your device. If restarting the app doesn't fix it, you may need to uninstall your app and reinstall the app. Make sure you write down your 6-letter/digit friend code and some other information about the account before uninstalling just incase.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Ssii » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:50 am

Ok thank you
Ssii

Postby Ssii » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:10 am

I have my friend code written are there any other specifics I should write down and will I be able to keep my same account with level cards and all?
Ssii

Postby admin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:18 am

Write down your character level, coin and gem balance, and your last stage unlocked. The screenshot looks like an Android device which usually does not unlink the account when you uninstall, but you should write it down just in case.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support