DRAGON BONUS FIGHTS NOT AVAILABLE

DRAGON BONUS FIGHTS NOT AVAILABLE

Postby vidgme1 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:10 pm

I am having problems with the DRAGON bonus (Ruby, Platinum, Etc.) not coming up. Many times it finally comes in with 20 minutes left. Other times I log in repeatedly during the times it's supposed to be active (CST 2 hours later than PST) and it never shows up. I reboot the game and still nothing. Most of the time the dragon levels are available when I am unable to play, which peeves me, but when I finally can get on when they are supposed to be up and get slighted I get really pissed. Not all of your players are able to sit on their devices all day long, some of us have to WORK. There needs to be a different system, where you get so many hours a day (per player) or admission tickets to fight dragons, regardless of the clock.

I have paid HUNDREDS of dollars to PLAYMAGE for gems and I am being schooled by newbies. The new stuff is so much more powerful than the stuff I have been grinding that it's fundamentally unfair to your long-term players like myself. I keep pushing the 50 gem button and getting lousy 4 stars every time. I'm so far advanced that a lousy 4 star is offensive, especially since they are mostly dead end, can't be upgraded to anything higher, and have lousy benefits. Please keep this in mind when developing your game further.

vidgme1
vidgme1

Re: DRAGON BONUS FIGHTS NOT AVAILABLE

Postby pmsupport » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:43 am

Hi vidgme1, CST is actually 2 hours earlier than PST. So if the news says that you can find jewel dragons during "10:00--11:00 PST", they will appear during "8:00--9:00 CST".

Jewel dragons may appear during 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM PST (5:00 AM - 9:00 PM CST), which covers almost all the time zones. I'm sure by checking the news of the day's jewel dragon appear time, you will be able to make plans beforehand and catch some jewel dragons events during your leisure time without problem. Besides, you can always buy some jewel dragons out of the guild shop for they show up relatively often there.

To maintain the game balance, we cannot ensure that every card from gem recruit is great. And due to the nature of a slots game, randomness exists. But the good news is we are considering adding alternate drawing options or alternative card guarantee methods in the future to improve the value of Gem draws for players that have no use for the 4-star cards. Please stay tuned for such improvements in future updates.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby admin » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:55 am

If you are using the latest version, there is also a PST time display at the bottom of the home screen.
admin
Site Admin

Postby mee » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:04 am

Central standard time is two hours ahead of Pacific standard time...i think it's utc that's messing you up being pst is a bigger negative number...think pst is -9 utc and cdt is -7 utc...say it's 9pm utc that would make it 12pm pst and 2pm cst..hope that helps
mee

Return to Dragon Era Support