GEMS PURCHASE PROBLEM

GEMS PURCHASE PROBLEM

Postby sdeveley » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:37 pm

hi,

just bought the 99$ package and I have not received any gems.

I try to reset the game a few times and still nothing.

Am I piss ? you bet !

Thanks for helping me out with this. ID a72b0b

PM me and I will send you the order number.
sdeveley

Re: GEMS PURCHASE PROBLEM

Postby pmsupport » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:38 am

Hi sdeveley, I have sent you a priviate message regarding the issue. Please check your new message in User Control Panel--Private Messages--Inbox.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby admin » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:25 am

You can also send your Google Play order number to me via private message (the PM button to the right of this post). I can also help with manually crediting the Gems.
admin
Site Admin

Postby kitten » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:18 am

I also purchased gems without recieving them, and I cannot send private messages.
kitten

Postby pmsupport » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:31 pm

Hi kitten, now you should be able to send private messages.

You can force quit the app and open it again to make sure the transaction or balance update hasn't just lagged behind. If it doesn't work, please send admin a private message with the following information so we can look into your account:

1. your 6 letter/digit game ID (found from menu->friends->search), this is also your friends code.

2. The iTunes order number or Google Play order number associated with the credit card charge. The reason we need this is because we don't handle the billing or credit cards but only receive order numbers as confirmation from iTunes when they charge your card.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby wmach8 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:42 am

I have the same problem and I got an error data message and completely logged out of the game, please send me pm as I am new and don't have access to that. I have already sent email to the support email. Hope to hear back from you soon as I can locked out from continue playing the game.
wmach8

Return to Dragon Era Support