Help lost account after update

All data for dragon era plz help

Postby Randaman » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Okay last night I went to update all my apps and dragon era was part of that list. So the next morning I went to see if it was complete. Nope it was stuck with some other app that said I would have to retry . So I did that and open the game and my game data was gone and it wanted me to start new . Plz help my game name was randaman I was part of fairy tails guild and lvl70.
Randaman

Lost all game data plz restore dragon era

Postby Randaman » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:02 pm

My account is randaman . I updated game and lost all of my cards and started from the intro . I would like some help solving this issue . I was part of fairy tails guild and was lvl70
Randaman

Help lost account after update

Postby Randaman » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Hey my game seemed to crash after update . My name tag was randaman I was lvl70 in the fairy tails guild. I lost everything and it started from intro. if u can restore my game I will be so grateful.
Last edited by Randaman on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Randaman

Re: Help lost account after update

Postby pmsupport » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:27 pm

Hi Randaman, sorry to hear that you lost your account. If you can send me a private message (PM button to the right of this post) with the following information to help locate and verify your account, we can help you to retrieve your account:

- Your 6 letter/digit friend code.
- Your character level.
- Approximate Coin and Gem Balance.
- Last stage unlocked.
- Name some cards in active battle team (leader card + team member cards)

And you'd better edit your previous post and remove your phone number for it is a very private information.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support