cards and gems and token

cards and gems and token

Postby cloud » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:49 pm

I play this game. Very often and I notice during play in quest. I keep on playing to collect all the card well treasure chest and what I notice quite a bit is that when the first or 3 group of enemies is deafeat and after I spin the wheel and collected the treasure chest gold or brown or both. They dissapear when the next groups comes up. And also I did some of the diffrent things to aquire gems and never got them also when I fight raid boss it froze on me a couple times during fight and I lost my coins. If you have time to read this thanks. I honestly really enjoy this game I play it always on my android phone. It just really gets frustrating when those stuff happens hopefully there is somthing you can do for me thanks
cloud

Re: cards and gems and token

Postby pmsupport » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:16 am

Hi cloud, thanks for the information. Please note that only when 3 chests of the same color appear on the reels during the same spin, you will collect one chest. Could you tell us what you did to acquire gems but did not receive any? We will do our best to help you if it's our problem.

Could you provide more details on raid boss battle crashes? Were you using auto-spin? Could you list the team leader, team members and the helper's leader? Did you tap any button or use any skill right before the crash happened? What version of Dragon Era are you using (can be found on the starting screen)? Thank you.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby cloud » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:22 pm

My by38m5 is my id. Om lv.37 I know I need 3 chest whats happens is 8 collect them recieve it monentarly in my amounts. Than I notice they sometimes quite often dissapear on me for some reason. Im not sure what version probably most updated 3. Something I use hoogle android and always auto update. And the gems I complete stages and did not receive gems fot all the stages only a few. And raid boss battle well most recent froze was on my second free to
ken spin
cloud

Postby pmsupport » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:34 pm

Hi cloud, thanks for the information. The latest version for android now is version 1.3.10. Completing areas will reward you pal points only. But collecting all the items of that area will reward you 10 gems.

Did all the chests disappear or only the 1 or 2 chests you got in the 1st or 3rd round disappear?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby cloud » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:51 pm

Okay like I said I dony check the versuon its auto update. I know once you beat them you receive gems. But in some of the ones I completed I never recieved any. On which round????? I hope you dont actually expect me to remember they all dissapear not just 1 or 2 however many I obtained. Are you guys able to help me or not.
cloud

Postby pmsupport » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Hi cloud, please read my reply carefully. Defeating an area does not reward you gems. You have to collect all the possible items of all the stages in that area (item found percentage reach 100%) to get the gem rewards. I'm not asking for your app version. But if you want to check your app version, it displays on the starting screen (the “Tap to Enter” screen).
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support