Second Account

Second Account

Postby DarkMage » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello,
i hope my english is ggod enough for understanding my problem:

I installed the game on my smartphone. Later I installed BlueStocks on my computer to play with the same account there (bigger screen).
My wife also want to play this game now, but I cant log off my own account. There is the problem. How can i solve it?
I dont want to formate my system. There are a lot of other games with the same game feeling, but I don't really want to start a new one :-(

I hope you're have the ability for helping me.

Thanks
DarkMage

Re: Second Account

Postby pmsupport » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:52 pm

Hi DarkMage. Dragon Era game account is bound to the device. So unfortunately, you can only have one account saved on one device at the same time and you cannot log off your account. But you can transfer your account from the BlueStocks to your smartphone. When the transfer is completed, the game progress on your BlueStocks will be reset and your wife will be able to play Dragon Era from the tutorial.

To transfer (your BlueStocks):
Menu--Account--Transfer Account--OK--stay on this screen until you enter the transfer code on your smartphone

To accept transfer (your Smartphone or other devices):
Menu--Account--Accept Transfer--enter the transfer code & OK
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby DarkMage » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:38 pm

You mean that playmage write data on my system that I dont allowed? If I uninstall Bluestack and install it again, i am already logged in. So there must be any garbage on my computer?! This is really crazy and I am a little bit shocked!
DarkMage

Postby admin » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:42 am

We don't store any data when it's uninstalled, all information is saved on our server. We just need read some identifying information about your device that Apple/Android generates, which allows us to find your account on our server as long as that information is still there (which isn't always the case).
admin
Site Admin

Re: How to Reset acc on Dragon Tear?

Postby eddyscouse » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:15 am

hi can any one help to reset old acc because I just get it how to play please?
eddyscouse

Postby pmsupport » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Hi eddyscouse, you can delete your current game progress and start a new game by going to Menu--Account--tap Delete Account--tap OK. Please note that once deleted, the progress will be lost permanently.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby eddyscouse » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:30 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi eddyscouse, you can delete your current game progress and start a new game by going to Menu--Account--tap Delete Account--tap OK. Please note that once deleted, the progress will be lost permanently.

Thank you very much for information :)But on PC I don't have menu there is only saying USER and HELP
eddyscouse

Postby pmsupport » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:49 am

Hi eddyscouse, sorry, I thought you were referring to Dragon Era. You can uninstall then reinstall the app. When you finish the reinstall and open the app, it will ask you if you want a new game or continue an old account, choose NEW GAME. Please note that the deleted account will be lost permanently.
Next time please only post Dragon Tear related threads in the Dragon Tear forum.

Hope this helps and enjoy playing Dragon Tear,
Playmage Team
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support