Game crashes when I try to quest

Game crashes when I try to quest

Postby Oberyn » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:58 am

Greetings! Im new in the forum and I've been playing (and enjoying) the game for about 3 weeks now, and sadly my first thread is to report a bug that shuts down the game everytime I try to do a map. My energy is consumed anyway, but I get tossed out of the game.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I hope this gets fixed soon. Thanks a lot!
Oberyn

Re: Game crashes when I try to quest

Postby admin » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:30 am

If this start to happen suddenly out of no reason on all stages, then you can try the following things:

1. Kill off other apps running in the background (or simply restart the device if that's easier) to see if that helps.
2. Double check your device's disk storage. The game writes some meta data on your device when you start a stage, so if that crashes it might mean you ran out of disk space on your device.
3. If neither of above applies, go ahead and uninstall the all and install the latest version fresh. Please write down your 6 letter digit friend code id (menu->friendship->search) as well as your in-game name, your level, and your coin/Gem balance before you uninstall just incase the uninstall unlinks your account (so we can manually relink it for you).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Oberyn » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:25 am

Problem solved now. Thank you very much!
Oberyn

Postby Fencer » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:30 am

Hi Admin/ Support,

Senerio 1
I was questing for holy panzer at stage 10 and I have got 5 chests. Suddenly I was been kicked out of the game. When I went in to access the game, I was back to the main screen.

Senerio 2
I was farming at flame tower and got 6 chests. Suddenly I receive a msg stating data error. All my 11 earned chests are gone.

I have also update the latest version of Dragon Era. Please help in my problem.

My game code is bnex9e.

Thanks.Fencer

Private messageTop
Fencer

Postby pmsupport » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:53 am

Hi Fencer, app automatically shutting down should be because you run out of disk space or ram on your device. Avoid running other apps in the background when you try to battle should solve the problem. To avoid having network disconnect problem and losing hard earned chests, please ensure to play under a stable internet connection (preferably wifi).
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support