Game Crash help

Game Crash help

Postby a9yay6 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:24 pm

I was in the middle of doing the Jeweled Dragon quest on difficult with 4 chests when I received a phone call. When I went to log back in the game it went back to the main screen. I understand this happens from time to time and I typically let it go and just deal with it. I am very active (Lvl 103) and I would appreciate if there was a way to resolve my lost energy/xp cards. Like I said, I understand it happens and is part of the zen in playing this game, but this is one too many times in the last week for me to let this go. It happened four times while farming solomon mines (256,800 gold and 80 energy lost). Combine the last crash with the weekend crashes and that is 105 energy and 260k gold lost. I would appreciate some help, as I have spent real life money on this game as well.
Chad
lvl 162
Guild Leader of Fairy Tails
a9yay6

Re: Game Crash help

Postby pmsupport » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:08 pm

Hi a9yay6, sorry to hear about the crashes. Could you specify the details to help us locate the cause of the crashes:
Did you use the same battle team formation in those 5 battles? If you did, please tell us what the team formation(your team leader, team members, helper's leader) was.
Are there anything in common in those crashes (auto-spin, used certain skill, battled for a long time)?
How did it crash (the screen froze, app shut down, phone reboot)?
If the app keep shutting down automatically, that means you went out of ram or disk space on your device. Just avoid running other apps in the background when you try to battle should solve it.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby a9yay6 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:05 am

I switched my team up quite a bit over the weekend(best available friend helpers and preferences depending on mood) so I honestly couldn't tell you, but for today when it crashed I was running 6* Holy priestess(lead), 6* Sucubus x2, 6*Hecate, 6*Medusa, and 7* Priestess of Light (helper).

Edit* The application reset today. Over the weekend it locked up twice while auto spin was active and I clicked the character to bring up skill tool tip. the other two were application resets as well.
Chad
lvl 162
Guild Leader of Fairy Tails
a9yay6

Postby pmsupport » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:41 am

Hi a9yay6, thanks for the additional information which I have forwarded them to our QA team. I have also sent you a private message to you regarding this issue.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support