Weird freezing at random

Weird freezing at random

Postby epeets » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:37 pm

I have Galaxy Nexus. The problem I'm having is that the game "freezes" when I get a notification. This is not what I would call a complete game freeze where absolutely nothing works. What happens is I can still see the icons (element and team) glowing and I can put my finger over the team icons to see how many turns till specials are ready but I can't use any of the special moves nor spin. Tapping anywhere on the screen does nothing and I'm forced to close the game by opening my recent apps and swiping away the game. The last 2 updates is when this really started happening. It only happens when I get a notification and not every time. The game pauses as it usually does for a notification then resumes but instead of resuming it just stays frozen like this.
epeets

Re: Weird freezing at random

Postby pmsupport » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:49 am

Hi epeets, thanks for the report. I have forwarded it to our QA Team to reproduce. Meanwhile, you can try avoiding other apps running in the background before going into battle to see if that helps. And make sure you have enough storage memory in the phone main storage (as well as SD card if the game is installed there on an Android device).
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support