Crash many times

Crash many times

Postby mefa » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:45 am

Hi admin and developers,

My application crashes many times during wars. It used to continue when I force quit and restart the application but not anymore for some time.

Last crash happened 6:10AM EST today during Panzer dark-difficult wave 8. I have the latest version (1.31.11) and Android 4.3

It's quite annoying and I have lost many coins, chests and ... please help fix and reimburse.
mefa

Re: Crash many times

Postby pmsupport » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Hi mefa, thank you for the report. Could you provide more details to help us locate the cause? I have sent you a private message regarding this.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mefa » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:08 pm

Hi Playmage Support,

It freezes. Usually, it happens when I spin auto:

I have a note2 which has ample RAM and CPU power. I don't run a lot of other apps to save the battery.

In the war, there are lots of animation: the spin, the box around successful lines which produce hit power, so the heroes hit enemy and enemy hit back my heroes. Lots of animation, all of a sudden, the app is not responding anymore.
The heroes are waving to tell me that their skills can be used.

After this halt, the screen still showing the heroes waving that their skills can be used and boxes around successful but highlights them but no response from app.

Then I have to click the middle bottom to exit the program, going to application manager and trying to force stop the application.

This is all I can explain.

It used to go back to the middle of war up to a few weeks ago, but maybe after a few updates, it goes to the starting and menu page.

very sad to loose all the time and effort.
mefa

Postby mefa » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:40 pm

One more thing, I was during a war that my device was shut off due to a battery disconnection.

Again, I couldn't start from where I was and the app was restarted after I turned on my device and restarted the app.

it went to the main screen and after re-connection I had lost all my efforts (chests, coins, stamina etc!)

Again please please help me to have my application working as it used to be: to be able to start from where it was stopped.
mefa

Postby mefa » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:09 pm

Once again, the app. was halted during war. Just after the 1st spin. I am not sure it was related to that shot-down or something else or maybe automatic switching between WIFI and LTE!

This time, i tried to clear cash and restart the app. but it took me to the same halted window and again after Force stop and restarting it took to the first window of the app when you should hit to enter and then to the main menu.

But it is really painful, please help me prevent these by any advice or by fixing any part of the app as it could start in previous updates.

Just something I remembered from the past: the app was at some point in the external SD giving me a lot of headeches so I moved it into the internal memory (a few weeks ago) I have less problems (halt) but still a few times a week and I can't continue where I was stopped.
mefa

Postby pmsupport » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:01 pm

Hi mefa, thanks for all the information. I will forward them to our Dev Team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mefa » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:58 pm

Thanks, still I get crash once in while- This time, very strange, non of the previously mentioned guesses! Even i was thinking some server slow-down from your side on a heavy weekend as I got many crashes during the weekend.

Just Chapter 1, Level 3! After getting 3 Yellow in Line, my Holy Maiden was charging to hit and after the number reached its highest it was disappeared and it got frozen again!

Again, as it seems that this is a very common problem, at least let the app. could start from where it got frozen
mefa

Postby pmsupport » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:38 pm

Hi mefa, thanks for the additional information. Were you always using auto spin when the crashes happened? Were you using the same battle team? If yes, could you provide us your team formation (leader, members, helper)? Thanks.
Also, please make sure you do NOT manually clear the app's cache or data (which will erase the save).
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mefa » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:06 am

-Mostly in auto-spin freezes
-No, any team it could be
-In any update, it loads on extra memory so I move it back to internal and it helps

Dear postmaster, despite having this many back and forth, I am still in the dark that we I can't restart where I left after the halt?

Is it because of new updates or my OS? My friend hasn't updated her version and she can continue from where she left (after a freeze, halt, crash, force quit, a phone call or whatever) but I can't

This is my No.1 request for now, then if you could gain me for losses and at last I understand solving the main problem (preventing any crash) could be time consuming...
mefa

Postby pmsupport » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Hi mefa, thanks for the information and sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We will release a update version soon, which should improve the progress saving problem. And before the update, it's suggested that you play under a strong and stable network connection; make sure you have enough space on your phone main memory or SD card (where the game is install to); make sure you do NOT manually clear the app's cache or data (which will erase the save).

And I have sent you a private message, please check your new message by going to the User Control Panel--Private Messages--Inbox.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support