Issue with buying gems

Issue with buying gems

Postby Iliana » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Twice today I timed out while trying to purchase a gem package. I have since received confirmation emails from google that both transactions went through, however, I have not been credited any gems in game. Other posts with similar issues seem to require PMing the site admin, but I am unable to PM as this is a new forum account.

Thanks
Iliana

Re: Issue with buying gems

Postby pmsupport » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:10 am

Hi Iliana, now you should be able to send private messages. Please include your game ID/friend code and the Google Play order number of the 2 transactions in your private message to admin or me.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby kitten » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:23 am

How long is the wait after buying gems? i thought it would be instant, but no such luck.
kitten

Postby admin » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:44 pm

It's usually credited automatically within few seconds, but on rare ocassions the transaction can timeout and the automated credit won't happen until you login again later. In these rare cases you can send an email to support@playmage.com with your friend code, order number, and purchased amount, and we can manually lookup and credit the purchase. Private messaging those 3 piece of information to pmsupport or me will also allow us to manually process the delayed transcation as well if you already have activated forum account.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support