Failed to connect to server.

Re: Failed to connect to server.

Postby Air » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:01 am

Just crashed again while doing a quest on Holy tower, this time it just went to starting screen when I tried to open the game back again, didn't even have a chance. :( I even had a gold box and I was just about to level up too. Sad day.

Still no idea what could be causing this? Could it be my phone that's broken or a file that's corrupt or something?
Air

Postby admin » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:38 pm

We just released version 1.3.13 that fixes couple rare crash causes. Please update to this version to see if it helps.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Air » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:09 am

I have my game version updated to 1.3.13 already and still.

I just had another bad crash. While doing Gold sea dragon difficult, after I got 5 brown boxes and 1 golden, It crashed while loading after the last boss wave was cleared. I received no reward as I could not load back in. This is a huge loss of 25 energy and I would have cleared the area with this, that would have given me 10 gems.

Is there anything you can do about this? Please, and thank you for your efforts.
Air

Postby Air » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:16 pm

Once again, I ran King Solomon's Mine Difficult. Again, I crashed. I lost the 20 energy. it happened after all the bosses were killed and while trying to load the results so no money or exp was rewarded.

I don't know how i'll be able to continue enjoying the game if it keeps crashing like this. This is the 2nd big loss just today. I just feel really sad when this happens.
Air

Postby pmsupport » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Hi Air, sorry to hear that you are still having issue with the game. Did these two crashes happen also because the game "Failed to connect to the server"? I have sent you a private message regarding this matter. Sorry for the inconvenience this caused.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Air » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:12 am

Both of these crashes started with a "Failed to connect to the server" after the bosses were killed.

And thank you.
Air

Postby pmsupport » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:25 pm

Hi Air, thanks for the information.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Air » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:10 am

I feel like the crashes are getting worse. Just crashed on Lucky Tuesday, Earth field. 25 energy gone. After last boss was killed the "Failed to connect to the server" message appeared. I tabbed out of the game and then tried opening it back up. This time it just opened a black screen, then crashed. I have no other apps running.
Air

Postby pmsupport » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Hi Air, thanks for the report. Did you lose progress every time when this happened? Did you have problem logging into the game? Do you have similar problems when playing other games on this same device? Unfortunately, our QA team has not been able to reproduce this. Maybe you can try moving the game from the external SD to the internal memory if you it's installed in the SD now.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Air » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:43 am

Every time it crashed and i was unable to make it load again by going out of the app and back in again and clicking the button to reconnect. I would indeed lose progress. This happened a lot, I reported a few times where the losses were bigger.

I do not actually currently play any other games on my phone, and never had this problem before.

I moved the game off my phone to another device. Hopefully I should no longer have any trouble with these kinda crashes.
Thank you for all your help so far.
Air

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Support