jewl sea dragon bug

jewl sea dragon bug

Postby sky_mage » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:37 am

whilst attempting the bonus map "jewel sea dragon normal" i encounter a repeat bug of the final boss being immune to any and all damage
after having to forfeit the match after my first attempt i completely exited and restarted the app then tried again
same result got to the final boss easy enough but no mater what i attacked it with (light,dark,earth,water,fire,poison) the boss would receive zero damage
so wondering if thier is any known fix cos id rather not waste all my energy on a buggy bonus map again
sky_mage

Re: jewl sea dragon bug

Postby pmsupport » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Hi sky_mage, the boss of jewel sea dragon stage has extremely high defense and low HP. You need to use fixed damage or poison skill to defeat monsters with high defense. Here below I list some of them, it should be easy to gain such cards or find friends with these cards:

Poison: Night Snake, Night Cobra, Night Maiden, Cannibal Lotus, Flesh Lotus, Necromancer
Fixed Damage: Fire Maiden, Flame Maiden, Flame Sorceress, Werewolf, Lycan of the Moon, Cyclops, Cyclops Chief, Cyclops King, Lilith, Lilith Demon, Demon, Greater Demon, Judge of Dead Osiris, Grim Reaper
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby XXXX » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:44 pm

The Jewel sea dragon has not been on the PST listed. Is there a problem with the timing? We have check every hour. Support please help.
XXXX

Postby admin » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 pm

They are actually in the correct PST shown, but not PDT which the server time is incorrectly switched to display for some players (in which case it's happen hour before the displayed server time if you are in daylight savings). For details about this daylight saving bug that we are about to fix, please see this post:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=13010
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support