Can Not Protect Cards

Can Not Protect Cards

Postby Lickzy » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:57 am

For some odd reason, all of my cards have been "unprotected" and no matter what I do I am unable to "protect" them. Tried restarting the app and my iPad but the problem still remains. Any guidance would be helpful, I'd hate to accidentally "eat" a usable card.
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Re: Can Not Protect Cards

Postby admin » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:37 pm

Hello Lickzy,

The card protection status is stored on your device, so they may become unprotected if you transfer to a different device or uninstall the app and reinstall. However, that shouldn't prevent you from marking cards as protected. Do you still have free space on your device?

Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Lickzy » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:42 pm

I have several gigs of space free on this iPad. I have not uninstalled or reinstalled the app recently, nor have I transferred to a different device.

What can I do to fix this problem?
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Postby admin » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:35 pm

It's possible that your protection status save string on the device became corrupted for some reason. If all your cards are already unprotected and cannot be protected, you can try uninstalling app and reinstalling the app to see if that will allow you to protect cards again.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Mirandasmom » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:07 pm

I've also noticed every time I update the game (in iOS) all my cards become unprotected. I'm more fortunate and can re protect them but it is a pain in the fingers to do so.

MirandasMom in cherryblossom
Mirandasmom

Return to Dragon Era Support