Can not log in

Can not log in

Postby Lickzy » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:22 am

Everytime I log into the game I get a message reading "Failed to connect to the server. Please try again later". When I click retry, I get the message "Data error. please exit and restart the application"

I have full bars on my cellular data and no issues with wifi so my connection is not the issue. I have also exited the app, rebooted my iPad and I still get the same message.

How do I fix this? If I need to reinstall the app, how do I ensure I don't lose all my cards, materials, gold and guild points? Please advise.
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Re: Can not log in

Postby admin » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:44 pm

Since your account is stored on the server, you won't lose your account as long as you specifically don't delete it or accept a transfer for a different account. What might happen is that your device is disassociated with your previous account after reinstalling, and if that happens, just send me a private message with some account verifying details such as coin/Gem balance and we can send you a transfer code to get the account back. Looking at the device info (iOS version) on your account, it seems it shouldn't disassociate anyways.
admin
Site Admin

Postby rippah » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:18 am

Hi I was hopeing to get my account back. My recent phone was a SCH-R760, my phone physically was ruined;(washer machine), about 31 days ago.I got a new device and I cant access the old old to create tranfer code. I understand that u need info.the following is all I had logged down.., *account name:jaktharippa, level:60, leader:vampire princessLv40 and also friend invite: c254y3. This is all I remembered and wrote down before my device fried.. can u guys help? I want my old not this new one I currently have to use. Please help
rippah

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Hi rippah, we require more information to verify the account, please send me a private message (the PM button to the right of this post) with more information as below:

- Approximate Gem balance
- Approximate Coin balance
- Approximate Energy Potion/Revive Potion balance
- Approximate ticket and guild point balance
- Last stage unlocked. (e.g. Chapter 1, Area 5. Isle of Dark)
- cards in active battle team (team member cards)
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby rippah » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:51 am

Hi pm support,
I understand the other info needed..
However, again my phone fried and I do not have Exact coin and gem balance l:because of the phones inconvenients, I was unable to save such info...the info I have was in 1st submited mssg. Please help me transfer I am willing to keep supporting that account..
rippah

Postby admin » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:21 am

rippah wrote:Hi pm support,
I understand the other info needed..
However, again my phone fried and I do not have Exact coin and gem balance l:because of the phones inconvenients, I was unable to save such info...the info I have was in 1st submited mssg. Please help me transfer I am willing to keep supporting that account..

Hi rappah. We don't need exact amount information. Just send us a private message (PM button to the right of the post) with rough estimates of what you can remember. Alternatively, private messaging us the previous Google Play order number (from the confirmation email) can also serve as account verification.
admin
Site Admin

Postby goppman » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:27 am

Hi Pm,

I can't access my game on my kindle fire, I continue try and log in to my game and it stops right before you get to the home page and gives me a error messages " dragon era has stopped". I can provide you with almost all the information you may need. Please help!
goppman

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:03 am

Hi goppman, please avoid having too many apps running in the background; make sure you have enough storage space in your device main memory and SD card if the game is installed there to see if it helps. If you still cannot enter the game, you can try doing a clean uninstall and reinstall it, but try installing the app on the main memory instead of SD card.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support