unable to access the Raid Tab

unable to access the Raid Tab

Postby Logan » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:12 pm

I have not had trouble logging in, as others before have said, but every time I try to open up the list of raids the game exits and closes itself out of my history. Does anyone knowvwhy this happens or what i can do to fix it? (started the second i updated, was not a problem before)

Thanks,
Logan
Logan

Re: unable to access the Raid Tab

Postby admin » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Your recent file update patch probably didn't download one of the files correctly. If you are on Android, you can just update to the latest version from your app store to fix this. If you are on iOS, you may have uninstall and reinstall the app (but please write down your friend code id as will as your coin/gem balance before uninstall, so we can relink your account just in case the uninstall disassociates your account).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Logan » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:16 pm

okay, for the coin balance should I include gps?
(also should i post the balances, code here?
Logan

Postby Logan » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Never Mind about posting, uninstalling and reinstalling worked. The game simply said updating (again) 13/13 items, so I guess it just hadn't installed the final item properly. When I had updated earlier I had the game still opened in another tab, not sure if that's what caused the failure of the thirteenth item... Regardless it is fixed now and thank you for your help!!!
Logan

Return to Dragon Era Support