game crash, can't get in

game crash, can't get in

Postby SaltCreet » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:36 pm

I was running the weekend map when DragonEra crashed. When I try to start DragonEra I get to the splash screen and it quits. I can't get into the game at all. What do I do? I tried restarting my phone and that did not help.
SaltCreet

Re: game crash, can't get in

Postby pmsupport » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Hi SaltCreet, please ensure you have enough storage space on your phone and avoid having too many apps running in the background. If these won't help, you can try reinstalling the game. But please write down your 6 letter/digit friend-code as well as your Coin/Gem balance just in case the uninstall unlinks your account (so we can relink it).
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby SaltCreet » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:14 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi SaltCreet, please ensure you have enough storage space on your phone and avoid having too many apps running in the background. If these won't help, you can try reinstalling the game. But please write down your 6 letter/digit friend-code as well as your Coin/Gem balance just in case the uninstall unlinks your account (so we can relink it).

When I launch DragonEra the splash screen comes up that say "Tap to Enter". When I tap it disappears like I never tried to launch it. I have over 8G of storage available on my phone. This happens consistently,even if it is the only app I launch. Version 1.3.13 if that helps.

Since I cannot get in all I cannot look up my friend-code. I can tell you things about my account from memory, but it would be close but not exact.

I am afraid that if I uninstall and re-install DragonEra I will lose everything and at level 150+ I would be very unhappy if that happened,
SaltCreet

Postby SaltCreet » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:25 pm

pmsupport wrote:...you can try reinstalling the game. But please write down your 6 letter/digit friend-code as well as your Coin/Gem balance just in case the uninstall unlinks your account (so we can relink it).

So, even without my gameID should I uninstall and reinstall DragonEra? In other words can you connect me back to my account if it does not go well and I don't have my gameID? Thank you for your time and effort.
SaltCreet

Postby SaltCreet » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:04 pm

I was going through withdraw so I deleted and re-installed.... and it appears to be working. Thank you for your help.
SaltCreet

Return to Dragon Era Support