Royal Fencer Ability not working

Royal Fencer Ability not working

Postby Mirandasmom » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:49 pm

I noticed the when using the wild chance I ability for the Royal Fencer no wild cards show up. Can you look into this?
Mirandasmom

Re: Royal Fencer Ability not working

Postby pmsupport » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:18 am

Hi Mirandasmom, when using the active skill of Royal Fencer, there is a small chance for WILD symbols to appear. If you happen to have bad luck, WILD symbols might not appear within that 5 turns. We have tested this skill before, it should be working properly. But I will let our QA team know and check again.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Mirandasmom » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:22 am

Thank you. I notice in the Panzer runs. I can use it 5 or more times and no wild cards. I don't seem to notice it with the other cards.
Mirandasmom

Postby pmsupport » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:33 am

Hi Mirandasmom, thanks for the information. You mean it happened when there was panzer dragon card in the Battle Team you were using? Or when you are fighting in the panzer bonus map? How many times did it happened? Please let us know if it still happens frequently.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Mirandasmom » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:40 am

No, I was battling the Earth Panzer with the Royal Fencer as my leader. I'll try it on another map.

I also have another question (since I don't want to start another thread) after fighting a friend's raid boss, itsn't the reward always two cards? I defeated a level 28 Scylla last night and only got a night snake. Was there a glitch?
Mirandasmom

Postby pmsupport » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:08 pm

Hi Mirandasmom, players who encounter the boss, kill it, or deal the most damage will receive 2 cards instead of one. Other damage dealers only get one bonus card. There is one exception: if you enter the battle before the boss escape but kill it after it escape, you will only get one card, which I believe it's exactly your case.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Mirandasmom » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:12 pm

Thank you for your quick response. The royal fencer card ability seems to work on other battles.
Mirandasmom

Return to Dragon Era Support