please help several problems

please help several problems

Postby halfpint_s » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:09 pm

hi please help!!!
1. when playing some levels e.g mines it crashes and wastes all my energy i used for it and the coins
2. it takes to long for the energy to build up again why not let us use the coins to buy some instead of waiting 10 mins or at least half the time to 5 mins ?
3. i noticed it said Wednesday at 12.30 British summer time that the guild war was starting in 1 day 13 hours i look now Thursday 8.05pm it is 2 days why is this ???
4. why aren't all cards evolve able
5. sharing/ swapping cards/items with friends in your friends list
6. more potions on the bonus wheel
7. and when a potion appear in the shop it costs 150,000 coins which is far too expensive so why not let us have the chance to buy energy with the coins for like 1 energy for something like 5,000 coins this is just an eg

can anyone from playmage answer any of this
halfpint_s

Re: please help several problems

Postby pmsupport » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:34 pm

Hi halfpint_s,
1. we were aware of the problem and have fixed it in version 1.3.14 (version 1.3.14 is already available for android). If you still have freezing or game auto shutting off problem, please avoid having many apps running in the background and make sure you have enough storage space in the device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there.
2. you can buy Energy Potions in the Guild Shop. It's actually the same as using coins to buy energy points as guild points are mainly earned from donating coins
3. we set up the wrong countdown timer and fixed it. The enrollment always lasts for 7 days.

4. It's designed to be like this. To check if the card can be evolved or not, you can enter Cards-->Evolve-->tap the empty slot to get to the Choose Card screen-->all the shaded and not selectable cards are not evolvable; cards with only profile picture shaded are evolvable but maybe have not reached level 20 or some materials required are missing; cards with the whole bar normally lightened are available to get evolved now.
You can also check the cards' evolvability in the Monster and Evolution section of the Dragon Era wiki: http://dragonera.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_ ... i#Gameplay

5. trading or exchanging cards are not under our consideration at this time as they could easily be exploited
6. bonus wheel is designed for lower level players. We don't have plan to change it for now
7. if we set the price that low for Energy Potion, then there will be no need to have the energy limitation at all. Energy is the core system for the game as you can see we have a lot of time limited stages and events.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support