Card list arrows

Card list arrows

Postby Wendigo » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:49 am

Hello,
Is it possible for me to uninstall the last update? The new flashing arrow system in the card lists is causing my lists to randomly move back and forth making the selecting of cards very dificult to accomplish; it does this when I try to scroll the list as well. This is making it difficult to form teams or do any card related functions.
Thank You,
Wendigo.
Update: The problem for me is worse than I thought; I have been trying different ways to scroll through the card list but it will always flip to another page before getting half way down. I am unable to access some of the cards in my list((( and trying to select cards is like playing roulette.
Last edited by Wendigo on Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wendigo

Re: Card list arrows

Postby admin » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:20 pm

Thanks for the feedback. We will try to make that arrow animation less distracting in the next update. Unfortunately, there is no practical way to revert to an older version once you have updated.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Wendigo » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:14 pm

We are not talking about a problem that is DISTRACTING. I am unable to make card selections in the lists as the pages keep flipping whenever I try to scroll down the list. I cannot select cards to be used for strengthening, evolution, or even to sell. As I am at my card list maximum and can not dispose of cards, the game will not allow me to do battles. That means for me the game is effectively broken((( and the money I spend wasted.
Wendigo

Postby I8apuss » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:21 pm

It is pretty sensitive. You have to make sure you are scrolling perfectly up or down. If you go on even a little to the left or right it goes to the next or previous page. This feature was supposed to make it easier and faster to find the card your looking for but you have to be so careful that it actually made it harder.
I8apuss

Postby Boop » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:24 pm

Admin, PM

I have to admit it is a little sensitive. Something you adapt too however, and it doesn't exactly rain on a parade, but it caught me off guard once or twice. :p
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby admin » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:58 pm

Version 2.0.3 (already out for Google Play and in review for iOS and Amazon) should address this sensitivity issue. It also includes a memory leak fix that after scrolling many times will cause the game to lag and possible crash until you restart the app.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Boop » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Fyi, in regards to a previous question about 2.02 not auto updating. 2.03 did auto update, and I did not adjust any of my settings.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Return to Dragon Era Support