Miles

Miles

Postby joeecool » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:22 pm

I am a bit frustrated. I just recently purchased gems and now the game uses the gems to gather miles for nicer cards. I feel like those that bought right before the change got screwed. I finally decided to spend money and I basically feel like I got short changed. I literally did this about a week ago. So but this is not a good way to encourage future purchases.
joeecool

Re: Miles

Postby admin » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:49 pm

Hi josecool,

Thanks for the message and for being a supporter of the game. The new sailor miles reward is like a new sale bonus we have added to Gems recruits. the reason we can't back reward miles for past recruits is the same reason as whenever we have the extra 20% purchase sale we can't back date the extra bonus to purchases made prior to the sale. Another example is that we have now made Coins purchase amount much higher at higher levels for same amount, but we can't award any difference for past coin purchases. This absolutely does not mean we do not value and appreciate everyone's past contribution and support, but as game changes and many good cards are being made available outside of Gem recruits, we now recognized the need and have added more incentive to use Gems recruits going forward.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and enjoy playing Dragon Era!
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby badandy01 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:46 pm

I think this is rediculus ive spent 300 dollars and now you give rewards for the money people spend. I think you should honor the MONEY spent. its not like the 20% bonus. I and all the other people support the game and now you come up with a bonus for Money spent. Sounds like you need a nother way to get people to spend money on the game. If it was only available once in a while instead of anytime you spend gems.I could see you saying that but its new you just brought it out and say its like a first time buyer 20%. BUT its not its any time you spend Gems. Give the People that have given Money to help support the game. The Back pay they deserve. If it was not for those of us paying this game would probably have been shut down.
badandy01

Postby admin » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:22 am

Hi badandy01,

Thanks for the message and for being a supporter of the game. Having bonuses or discounts added at a later into an item to improve value is something that does happen in online games. The sailor miles reward is like a new sale bonus we have added to Gems recruits. the reason we can't back reward miles for past recruits is the same reason as whenever we have the extra 20% purchase sale we can't back date the extra bonus to purchases made prior to the sale. Another example is that we have now made Coins purchase amount much higher at higher levels for same amount, but we can't award any difference for past coin purchases. This absolutely does not mean we do not value and appreciate everyone's past contribution and support, but as game changes and many good cards are being made available outside of Gem recruits, we now recognized the need and have added more incentive to use Gems recruits going forward.

If you would like to suggestion a way that we add some sort bonus for other ways to spend Gems (other than card recruits), it may be something we might consider in the future. Please use this thread: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=11666

Thanks in advance for your understanding and enjoy playing Dragon Era!
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support