Dark Cards Not Useable

Dark Cards Not Useable

Postby mellomom » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:26 pm

I have cards that appear when I look at edit team list but which are dark when I go to use for strengthening or selling. How do I get rid of these unwanted cards? Thank you for your help, very perplexed.
mellomom

Re: Dark Cards Not Useable

Postby admin » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Have you double checked to make sure it's not protected and is not in ANY of your battle teams? It must be not in all battle teams and not protected to be able to be used or sold.
admin
Site Admin

Postby mellomom » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Currently I have the 5 or 6 selected for my team and there are several others who are not on the team and who are not protected. Please advise, thank you. Also it would be nice to get at least one level 6 card since I didn't even start out with one or if I did, I didn't see it in my group. Thank you for your assistance.
mellomom

Postby admin » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:15 pm

If they are on ANY of your battle teams (go to edit team and swipe left/right to check), then they cannot be sold or used. Please double check ALL of your battle team formations to make sure they are not on there.

If you believe they are not on ANY of your battle teams and not protected and cannot be sold, please send me a private message ("pm" button to the right of this pots) with your 6 letter/digit game id (menu->friendship->search) and name of the card you cannot sell/use.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support