Less gold chests

Less gold chests

Postby tntgamer » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:03 pm

I realize that gold chests are harder to come by but fair go I've bee in lucky Tuesday (lucky to get gold alright)since it has come around this week and have seen 1 out of the 3 gold chests you need for a rainbow map and at 50 energy a go thats nowhere near fair that's rarer than rocking horse s$#t !! Even in everyday quests the golds seem to be what I have turned over months before the new cards (waste of time you cant even evolve them) ALOT of loyal patrons are getting disheartened if you dont make it fairer I feel you will lose alot of long term players even the shops are offering less useful items it was a better game when I started
Regards
tntgamer

Re: Less gold chests

Postby pmsupport » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:31 pm

Hi tntgamer, the drop rate of golden chests in normal maps and bonus maps has not been changed recently. Rainbow Treasure Maps are used to evolve high rarity cards, therefore the drop rates are comparatively lower. We have only added good cards to the Guild Shop previously in February, which boosts the appearing rate of useful high rarity cards. Therefore, the items appearing in guild shop should be more useful on the whole.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby dragoon808 » Sat May 03, 2014 1:59 pm

I do agree. I have a bunch of cards to be evolved and they require rainbow maps. For the past 3-4 weeks I have played void field and have gotten 1 or 2 rainbow maps, so frustrating to use 5 energy potions or more and not get rainbow maps. I have just over 100 energy points so we are talking I run void field 10 times and nothing. I do have like 50 purple and 50 hold maps that do not do much for me at the moment. I even try to guild shop refresh to try my luck there and nothing no rainbow maps. I don't know what to really do. Why buy cards not to be able to evolve?
dragoon808

Postby vidgme1 » Mon May 05, 2014 10:26 pm

Levels should say how many chests are POSSIBLE to win. Tuesday rainbow level is a FIXED MAX of 3. No matter how much u grind you cannot get over 3. I have tried many times to get 4, to no avail. It does not state so you foolishly grind to get more that can never be had. Either all levels are same odds or odds are stated on each level screen. I tire of foolish grind not knowing max drop rates!

Mike aka Vidgme1

PS: I have screen cap of a 10 chest win, 9 bronze and 1 gold. Ultimate payout was 9. I got jipped by 1 bronze bc system in game and results are inconsistent. Anyone else?
vidgme1

Postby admin » Mon May 05, 2014 11:50 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. I will forward it to our design team for possible consideration as future improvement.
admin
Site Admin

Postby TheNoid » Wed May 07, 2014 11:42 am

[quote="vidgme1"]Levels should say how many chests are POSSIBLE to win. Tuesday rainbow level is a FIXED MAX of 3. No matter how much u grind you cannot get over 3. I have tried many times to get 4, to no avail. It does not state so you foolishly grind to get more that can never be had. Either all levels are same odds or odds are stated on each level screen. I tire of foolish grind not knowing max drop rates!
quote]

I agree .. great suggestion!
TheNoid

Return to Dragon Era Support