Well not connect to server

Well not connect to server

Postby mr30089 » Sun May 11, 2014 4:42 pm

I have been playing this app for a while since Feb/2014. I got the new upadate for version 2.0.4 It was working fine but yesterday when I cleared the level 13 it did not give me the cards that I won or anything else that I won. When I try to restart the game start up srceen comes on and than the Dragon ERA tap to enter comes on when I tap the screen the ships wheel does not spin and it says connecting it trys for a while than just shuts off when I try again it does the same thing. I did not have any trouble with 2.0.3 version but since I got this version it now starting to screw up. I got this app from Amazon.com for my Kindel HD. Will there be a new update for the Kendel HD to fix this problem. I really like your game but now Iam stuck. I would hate to delete and try to download the app again and lose everything I have done. I can not get into thee game at all so I will noot be able to get my ID that you may ask for.(Menu--Invite Bonus--My ID)
Last edited by mr30089 on Mon May 12, 2014 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
mr30089

Re: Well not connect to server

Postby pmsupport » Sun May 11, 2014 9:00 pm

Hi mr30089, when you cleared the level, did the game automatically shut off or a message popped up saying "Failed to connect to the server"? If the game keeps shutting off, please avoid having other apps running in the background and make sure you have enough storage space in your device's main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there.

If this doesn't work, you may need to re-install your game as it should be caused by the update. Uninstall and re-install usually won't erase your account. Please write down the following information before attempting to uninstall just in case it unlinks your account during the uninstall.
- Your 6 letter/digit friend code (Menu--Invite Bonus--My ID)
- Your in game name
- Your character level
- Approximate Gem Balance
- Approximate Coin Balance
- Last stage unlocked. (e.g. Chapter 1, Area 5. Isle of Dark)
- Cards in your current battle team (leader card + team member cards)
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support